nothing to it but to do it Saturday


Sometimes life seems so hectic, yesterday was one of those days. I had a PTA event at S1's school last night. It was a success but man was it a long day. :) I am scrapping today and just taking it easy. I always hate how fast my Saturdays go by so hopefully today I will be able to enjoy it today. Finally getting around to scrapping my JLMS January layouts.

I am the featured blogger on QK Bloggers Club today. I was so surprised and flattered when they asked me last month, so thank you girls. :)
xo

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vee! Just passing thru . . . Love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Inspire LO Vee! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those LO's are great! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whooo hooo girls getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layouts. Loving the first one. Hope you're having a nice saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanna hear something crazy? So it is Sat Nt, and I am browsing LOs in 2peas, saving the ones I like to inspire me. I hadn't read your blog yet today, and I stuble upon your INSPIRE LO and I think, "cool, i like this one". I then look down and see that it is your name attached to it!! LOVE THE LAYOUT :) I had to stop by and tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and have a great Saturday, too!

    PS: Love your pages...really great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved both of those layouts! Your work is inspiring in itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I have the same paper you used in the second layout and never in a million years would I have thought to use it vertical instead of horizontal.... I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my those pages are like totally awesome!!! I LOVE THEM!!! I hate when life feels so hectic but without that it would probably get boring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee...I'm really lovin your layouts on this post!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo