share,share alike.

howdy.
I thought it would be fun to share some more of my favorite links.
I love awesome websites and the one the other day was a hit; I thought it would be fun to share some more of my favorites. EnJoY :)
Orange Beautiful
*she has an amazing etsy shop as well. Also has a cute calendar wallpaper for your computer to download. :)
How About Orange
Door Sixteen
*New favorite thanks to JessicaF.
Zgallerie
*I was so excited when we finally got one of these stores in the area and I still haven't gone to it. But it is on my list for 08.
I'm Not Obsessed
*totally for fun and the commentary splits my sides. :)

totally unrelated but,SATC hits theatres on May 30th, can't wait!! :)
xo

16 comments:

  1. Great links Vee!
    I've added them to my inspo list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about the SATC movie...I thought they ended the series so well and one of the few good final episodes I've seen. Hopefully the movie won't stink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! love your new banner-oo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man... I know I will find something I love. Off to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love sharing cool sites...thanks girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new banner... love the links!

    I told my Mister that we would be at SATC opening night. For sure. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl..
    Love all the changes you've made. I know how you feel about SATC..I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.. May 30? Yeah so going w/ ALL my girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh..lovin the new look =) Off to check out the yummy links...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the links! I have to tell you again: love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for links...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog banner cool idea!
    Denise Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun fun fun! Thanks for the links girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for all the great links and LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog banner!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay so love Zgallerie...so very cool, so much yumminess. I am going to check out the other ones....thanks for the shares & love love love the new banner!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo