switcheroo


So I decided to update the look of my blog yesterday. I wish I could get some creativity with my home space but it is on the horizon. I have so many ideas, love this design blog- Making It Lovely!! I found her thru flickr, love love that site!! I need more hours in the day you know :) So I am totally ready to start watching season three of LOST tonight, can't wait, can the 31st get here any faster. But luckily Rock of Love is on and that should tie me over, Bret's hair trips me out!! Yes, this is what tv has been reduced to, but me likes it yeah that and the Bad Girls' Club.

New jack is up today, check it out here! We have an awesome prize pack for the winner from BamPOP. It is awesome!! ;)
xo


17 comments:

  1. thanks for the link!
    what a gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thanks for the link girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey ! Have fun with season 3 girl !

    ReplyDelete
  4. season 3 is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog header, so colorful and pretty. I checked out Making it Lovely, nice blog. Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is a beautiful page! Great job on your blog header its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new header!

    Rock of Love?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new header!! Very neat!!

    Great page too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok had to come here too, to give you some LOVE for this lo!!! one of my faves of yours, tfs!!! beautiful stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay- too funny! i made a comment about his hair last night too.. you think it is extensions? looks to shiney and thick.. hmmmm? he still looks good tho : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. love design blogs- will check this out now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, girlie, just wanted to pop in and say "Wus up;) I've been so sluck'n on the dailies:( My year is starting out stressful lol, but lub'n the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy LOST!!
    Love, love that page. The stamping and journaling on the pic look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know hurry up 31st!!! Love the page! Brets hair is insane! I know it is a weave or something! I missed it on sunday but i got my dvr set to record it today hehehe. Love it too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo