you not ready for this.

It is a Friday and it couldn't be a better day!! I love my weekends, and even though I just had like eleven days off, I am ready for some more, plus I can't wait to get home to look at LOST! :) Okay so I have a quick story to share, Synai's birthday was last Sunday. We had a small dinner with family at Pizza Hut. It was going well until our server took our order. She was a trip to say the least. I proceeded to tell her what we wanted to order. She asked me if we were ready and I said yes, said three sentences and she says " You ain't ready"... and proceeds to walk off. I look at my sister and I am like what the... We were shocked and everyone at the table (adult anyways) couldn't believe it. She comes back to the table and like five minutes later and I could barely keep a straight face, so she takes our order. We are gabbing, laughing and reminiscing. She comes back to our table with her purse in hand and hands me the ticket, check that and see if that is right. OMG, are you kidding me, my face was priceless so I check the bill and it is right;she walks off. So we thought she was at the end of shift and wanted us to check the bill to make sure it was right before she left, wrong. She brings us our food like fifteen minutes later. We just died with laughter, so that is the running joke between B and I at the moment, you ain't ready.....
Outake from 365 pictures yesterday, look who slipped in too! :) I am getting back into the swing of scrapping some layouts in the mornings again and made these yesterday.



have a great weekend and I hope you are in a warmer location than it is here. We awoke to temps in the teens this morning, brrrrr.


19 comments:

  1. wow girl....LOVE both of those layouts!!!
    gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love the last one. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KILLER LOs girl!
    LOVE the "Work It" one!

    Don't you just LOVE Pizza Hut?! LOVE the pizza but anymore their help could REALLY use some well...HELP! LOL!

    Catch up on your LOST! The new season starts the 31st! I know this because my husband ABSOLUTELY LOVES it!

    Hope you have a good weekend. I think we're going to attempt to brave Pizza Hut ourselves tonight! Wish me luck, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhahahh! that is the funniest story, sounds like some of the people that call me at work. love your layouts and yes, it is way warmer here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAAHA too funny! Great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny story! TFS I wish I could do layouts in the morning, I barely get up in enough time to get to work! =) And now I'm trying to squeeze in some morning workout time. (let's see how long that last) I love the "work it" layout, love the message in it!! You, "WORK IT", Gurl!!! Have a good weekend. Oh, yeah I'm wishing for temps in the teens.....it in the negs here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a b i t c h!! LOL! You aint ready!ROFL!

    I cant wait for lost!!!! Hurry up 31st. Love love love the pages and great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a weirdo! And I absolutely LOVE the layouts! Are you watchin' the Skins tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you tip ? ROTFL !

    Love your los !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that second layout!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there. Just stopping by to say that I enjoy your blog and your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovin the layouts! and too funny about the waitress. it's about 50 degrees in LA and I consider that cold! yikes

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg LOVE the *you aint ready* story...she was just crazy i bet!!! happy belated bday to your little one!

    and i LOVE your recent stuff, esp the work it one you go miss vee!!!

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the scraps!
    customer service is just about shot these days, hopefully you still had a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ROFLOL at the Pizza Hut girl. That is just toooo funny! I love the new LOs and man, you are a Hambly pro!

    ReplyDelete
  16. too funny! you must have been back in md.- i'm convinced we have the most bizarre wait-service of any state...
    love those l/os and love how s snuck in :)
    hope you enjoyed the weekend, minus the Skins dreadful performance.
    see you soon
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit, Vee, and I love the little face that snuck into the pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is an absolutely insane story...CRAZY stuff like that happens to me all the time. I think I am too nice about it but my DH will totally freak! He is good at being the bad guy.
    But, so glad your DD has a good Bday.!
    hugs to ya in MD from VA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol! Too funny. I'm glad you kept your cool with her and got some good jokes for later. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo