mood:happy

I had an awesome weekend with these two!! I love them so much! B and I took them to the Natural History Museum and we saw so many awesome things on display. B and I loved seeing the Hope Diamond, so stunning! There was a lot of bling in there including gifts that Napoleon gave his love. Yesterday we went to see Tisha and she had a mini shoot with s2, can't wait to see what captured. :) Her new studio is fabulous, wish I had taken some photos of it.
She is so talented and one of my sweetest friends.

I worked some more on my gallery for PDW and watched fell asleep on the Oscars last night. I just can't hang like I used to,lol. Boo for Transformers not getting the golden statue for best sound and double boo for Johnny not taking away one either. But in all fairness Daniel Day Lewis is the master, he is just awesome at what he does. So I guess it is only fair that he was rewarded, :)

We are getting geared up for our vacation in a couple of months, can't wait. So ready to lay out on the beach in the Caribbean and we are taking a quick trip to Disney before our vacation. It is going to be a total surprise to s2, they have been dying to go back. I can't wait to see their faces when get there.
that's it-out!
xo

19 comments:

  1. Awww they are too cute!!! I'm ready to get back to the beach myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dontcha love hanging out with your mini me's. I love hearing stories like this. It just makes me happy, so thank you so much for sharing. Your impending vacation sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids :) They will love Disney. I went to the Natural History Museum & saw the Hope Diamond last May just before going to the Caribbean (PR). How funny. I loved the History Museum, loved DC period :) Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kids are adorable, sounds like a fun weekend to me.

    and lol on falling asleep during the oscars, you probably didnt miss much ;) I was sad that Johnny Depp didnt win

    your vacation sounds like its going to be awesome! your kids are going to flip when you surprise them with Disney. Heck I would flip and Im 20 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pic of your dailies looks way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards make me swoon! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Yes!! Lets all get together for dinner again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the photo of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great weekend! Kids are adorable! :)

    I fell asleep during the Oscars also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute pic of your kiddos!
    Can't wait to see your PDW gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kiddies are adorable and the blog is looking great! I off to check out PDW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vee! Thanks for your comments earler, you sound like me falling asleep during the Oscars! Love your artwork, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vee, that pic of the dailies is incredible. Love the photo of S & S together too - they are so cute. I wish I was traveling as much as you this year - so much to look forward too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is beautiful Vee! Glad you had fun with the kids! Have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yum! The dailes look great! So awesome you have a vacation to look forward to. And disney will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the picture of S2... they are so cute! :) We went to bed before the end of the Oscars too, LOL. We are getting old! The Carribean sounds so nice right now as the cold rain falls...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great photo of your kids! Also, what a cool surprise you have in store for them...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beauty picture of the kiddos. You can tell how much they love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl I had a ball hanging out with you guys!! You know I love having them in front of my lens! the pictures turned out great. I have to get through this weekends and then will get to them beginning of next week :-) You are gonna love them!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo