prez recap

I had the best weekend ever so far this year, met some crazy awesome women finally irl. It is still is so amazing to me how many awesome woman I continue to meet thru scrapbooking! :)

I finally saw Juno thanks to our awesome pay-per-view at the hotel. It was so good and I see what the buzz is about. Per the usual I didn't take that many photos but it was so fun I forgot, but it is all good. :)
Of course some of us had to hit up Lush, Melanie is now a total Lushie :)
I was so happy this chicka is just as cool and sweet irl.

Lots of camera fun and pictures of each other. I can't wait to see what everyone sends me, hint :)

New jack is up, so love the target layout, my take. Switching gears just a bit, but I loved last week's LOST. Sayid with Ben, wth, but wow Sayid looked so hot and yummy, hmmmmmmmm:)
The hour flew by and Sawyer of course melted my heart when had the conversation with Kate. I can not wait to see who will be the next member of the Oceanic 6, so much fun stuff!! :)
I made some dailies, which I haven't done in a while, so I guess I shouldn't call them dailies, huh?!

24 comments:

  1. The dailies are just adorable, I love the patterned paper on the "over e" one. I am such a sucker for green and circles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had such a fun time.
    bummed to the max that I could not go.
    can't wait to hear more about it.
    and the dailes....delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree awesome weekend! good times, for real. can't wait to do it again soon.
    rockin the dailies, girl!
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels great to be with other people that have the same interest as you, huh! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. We need more wonderfulness in our lives. Love your take on the scrapjack! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like so much fun! glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dailies! sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh...love lush!! =) And lovin that page..it's yummy! =) Thanks for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SO JEALOUS!So glad you had tons of fun!

    I am sorry to say I don't get the Lush craze but I was at Tysons on Saturday with Luz, we went there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so fun!!! Love the pics! The page is just to freakin cute! Love the dailies! Oh man lost! I just still dont know what to say...I knew it was ben that he was working for tho. hehehee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I love Lush!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed your dailies! I haven't done some in ages either...
    You're so lucky you got to hang out with your peeps irl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey vee, it was so nice to meet you at scrapbowl...you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so so fun to hang with you!! I feel like I just made the exact post as you!! Including Sayid...you know I'm head over heels now! Oh and my Sawyer name is Grasshopper...just like Stacey Fike.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the new dailies!!! look at all the those cameras......don't ya love scrapbookers....

    ReplyDelete
  16. so jealous over scrapbowl.
    and lush, as much as you and kc go on and on about it, i really need to find some.
    didn't you love juno?
    and great dailies!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you had a fun time!! I've heard so many great things!!

    I can't wait to see Juno!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lush is awesome. i was so happy when they put one in downtown philly!
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss you too. Look at you with the dailies already! love'em

    ReplyDelete
  20. how cool that you met shelly irl! your shirts should be done beginning of march! do you want a chick on both of them?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are cute pics...and that is like the coolest jack every...LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yup, i got mine yesterday. gonna work a little more on it today. wanna have 'em done by sat i hope. have fun with yours. can't wait to see what ya make.

    PS- you know what is on TV tonight.... eeeehhh! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a huge fan of yours! Seriously talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. dailies are GREAT!
    I know...what's up w/Ben? Didn't anyone listen to John?!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo