what is this a dictatorship...

Okay so much to talk about I hope I don't forget anything!! I loved last night's episode of LOST!!
omG, the shirtless scenes of Sawyer, extra yummy and yeah yummy. What is wrong with Kate, she makes me want to, scream sometimes. I can not believe she has Aaron?! What happen to Claire and John has gone off his bonkers, I mean keeper of the island, come on! But he was kinda of gangster with putting the grenade in Miles mouth or psychotic one, don't know.
Thank goodness for snow ice Fridays when I can stay home create and watch movies with S2. :) I started playing with my PDW kit, it is sold out but they go on sale on the 2.25 for March and Michelle totally spoils the subs. She packs all of the kits with so much great product. :)

I was skyping with Jude and Ronda last night, so much fun. Ronda inspired me with some circle action, so these creations are a little circle heavy, :)
Did you know that Jessi and Angie are back on All My Children,?! I loved them on there when I was a child, omg!! Do you remember when Jenny died, I cried for days!! Great another show to add to the line up. lol
have a great weekend

eta: skype is a app. you can download for free and have phone calls on the internet for free. super cool for internet friends and loved ones in far away places :)
xo

11 comments:

  1. Vee you Skype?! We have Skype too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, what's skype? lol let me go google lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that they through some flavor in that bland show....
    I love Jessie and Angie1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! Last nights episode of LOST was creepy! I'm w/ ya! What in the world is w/ John?! And WHY IN THEE WORLD does Kate have Aaron?! On top of that, why did she say that to Jack (when they saw each other when she was leaving the courthouse) if the baby is Aaron?! Appropriately, I'm LOST! LOL

    I saw that Jessie & Angie were back on AMC one day when I was up @ that athletic club! WOW!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to ask...what is SYPE?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was having dinner with some friends a few days ago and one of them told me she had all 3 episodes of LOST on dvd...she offered to loan them to me...should I? lol You sure make me want to watch them all to be all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word... we are long lost tv twins! i saw that jessi and angie were coming back to pine valley and got all nostalgic... man i used to love that show!!! loved the skype talk, despite the constant booting!!!lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I have been watching AMC since I was a kid at my sitter's house. I was super excited about the two coming back? Jesse "died" in 1988.. Can I be this old? : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome to be with you my friend. I had a blast and it felt so good to hear your voice...even if we had to keep trying & tryin! SO worth it and must be done more! Love that you are working the circles and can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok...YES...I did see that Jessie and Angie were back on ALL My Children..I was flipping through on my snow day...and was like...WHA???? Don't watch soaps anymore...but back in the day...OH and LOST...so good. yummy Sawyer this week...I think I'm just watching for the hot guys now! ha!! AND why DOES Kate have Aaron?? WHY is Jack lying...MAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally got to watch lost today and I was so thinking of you when sawyer was just reading in bed! I don't understand why jack wouldn't want to see his nephew. ya know?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo