wip

TV is coming back y'all!!! I am so HappY the strike is over, say it with me OveR! :) Now I am crossing my fingers that the rest of LOST will be taped with the quickness. I had a great weekend, worked yesterday so that means it will be a four day weekend for me, yipee! I am excited about this weekend, can't wait! It is so COLD here today-14 degrees outside, I guess that darn groundhog was right after all!. Doesn't he know that I am ready for spring?! :)

I made this mini Friday after seeing a Victoria's Secret ad book. All made from white cardstock and binded by staples at the seem. It is a work in progress documenting all of the ugly moments I go thru. I hate it when I am my own worse critic and scrapping to me is documenting everything from the good to the bad. This is the cover, even did some pages already in the inside, so therapeutic to work on my issues. Inspiration for this for me was from the dare book.

This is the only thing I was able to finish from the in the spirit of CHA challenges at SIS. This one was from Miss Ashley Wren, to scrap the AMEX ad, love those. :)
Tomorrow is Potomac Primary aka Beltway Showdown and I can't wait, will be rocking the vote early in the am. :)
Have a great day, out!
xo

20 comments:

  1. Love the new mini, and I am hoping they get to taping too!! I love the movie A walk to Remember as well, I love when it comes on TV on a rainy Saturday, during naptime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! It was getting ridiculously booooooring.

    Love your scrappies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooHoo for Voting.
    and for scrapping.
    wishing you warm weather ... it will be a balmy 76 here in AZ today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great mini. yeah, I remember you are a Lost fan. Me too, and I am soooo excited about having more, new lost episodes YAHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..................girl whatever



    when is your book coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I have to remember what comes on TV and WHEN! LOL
    Your page looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh. love the amex layout. I love those too. So happy about the strike. let's keep those fingers crossed for some more LOST.
    I will try to send some of our 71 degree weather your way.. That's right 71.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the mini, good therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. snuggle in!! it's cold outside :) thanks for letting me know about the SIS challenges...I havent been on in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok.. so feelin this mini. i just had twins, so umm i feel UGLY a lot. love the dare book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME Vee!
    LOVE both pages!
    As for being your own worst critic...nothing I can relate to at all *HAHA! YEAH RIGHT!* Keep your head up girl & KNOW that YOU ARE GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah for no strike!! isn't winter supposed to be all about new tv?!
    love that layout...is that challenge posted on sis?
    hope you have a great monday vee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome work!!!

    have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Ad page. So awesome. Your glue post from a few back had me cracking up - gotta get me some Chanel Glue. Can't wait to hang this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. always love your projects! That Martha story is sooo funny! I love her stuff but I can't bring myself to pay the price she charges, I mean she is a billionaire and she is raping us poor scrap girls for every cent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeanette2:25 PM

    You do so well with those challenges. Love the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the page and wish you were at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YIPPEE....it is OVER! So loving the AMEX layout....Is that a real typewriter? Your mini's always and I mean ALWAYS rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Valentine's Day. There's a card for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo