betcha' seven

Quick post today before work, it's Thursday!!! That means it is LOST tonight, lots of questions are suppose to be answered in this episode. I have been trying to scrap all week and was only able to complete this one. It is from dare 84 I think. I love creating no matter what the time is but most cases it is late at night. The pics in the layout are from a late night scrap session. :) My next task is to get cracking on the new jack, it is a good one so stay tuned.


Mye and Karla tagged me last week to list seven random facts about myself, so here goes:
* I am currently loving Diner,Drive-Ins and dives on Food Network and have a secret mission to go across America on an eating mission. lol.
*I love accents especially when it is a fine man!! :)
* I am not the coordinated person, yes I trip going upstairs, fall in the kitchen on a regular basis, I don't know what is up with that
*I love to pinch my children's legs, much to their dismay at times. I just love the feel of their skin.
*I hate to wear socks
*My middle name is Chana, which most of the time gets pronounced as China, lol but that is wrong.
*Love me some MAC lipglass (shocck-late), it is the good kind that is so thick it can catch flies, yes I love it like that minus the flies, :)

19 comments:

  1. OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still behind on LOST! I only saw the first ep of the season! And let me know about your dream to eat through America because I definitely want in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your list! and your LO!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love that show too! But it always makes me crave bbq. and I'm partial to an english accent on a man myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your LO woman! It's AWESOME!

    I LOVE D3 too! Only thing, it's not exactly good for my healthier eating mission! LOL

    And, last but NOWHERE NEAR least...
    go check your MySpace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the random facts were fun! haha I haaate socks too! The best part of my day is when I get to take my socks off. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. the diner show. love that immensly. shock olatte is an awesome color too. glad they still make it, cause i'd be hurting without it!

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Lost! I am going upstairs right now to watch it...and I love your "7 things" list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list Vee. I love your middle name. very original

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. your lip gloss comment cracks me up. seriously i cannot stand when my hair ends up sticking to my lips. not pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude. Lost was kind of predictable I feel like. What did you think?
    And loving that layout. One of my favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, did you like the lost episode last night? I honestly am not real sure. I cried though. Any other thoughts? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh, vee! love that layout :) the colors are so bright and perfect.

    awesome random facts. i'm clumsy too. and lipglass is super rad! have a good weekend!!! TGIF!!!!! for rill.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi vee!! i love your layout...the colors rock! and the facts were so funny. i'm the complete opposite when it come to guys w/ accents....such a turn off, i don't care how hot he is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a man + accent = heavenly.
    LoL about the leg pinching.
    i'm a BUTT pincher, myself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're it lady! i tagged ya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the page! Your facts are great. I love that show diners drive-in and dives. Oh and u were so right about lost! AGH! I kept telling my husband about it and he kept doubting it...Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your page! Can you send some creative juice my way, please? I totally cried my eyes out on thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girlie...sorry I haven't had time to comment lately...visit all the time though!

    Love the layout and your random facts! What did you think a out lost?? I got a little emotional!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo