break-ie break

We had a fantabulous Easter and long weekend, now back to reality. The good thing is that it is still a four day week and The Hills are back tonight!! I can't wait to see what spat will take place tonight. Now for some bullets, k-
*Almost broke down and purchased the new Danity Kane album, but at the last moment had buyer's remorse and ditched it at gum section, yes I am a ditcher.

*The new dare called my name, hoodies are hot no matter the age and yes I still rock them hard :)



*I love to talk on the phone which leaves me in a bind by the end of the month because my minutes be seriously rationed by then, like hi, bye love you kinda of convo.

* I want more 70 degree weather like I had this weekend, none of this 40's weather that I returned to today.

*Five weeks to vacation, can't wait to be in the Caribbean again.

*hate diets behavioral modification

*First pit stop for eat across America has been decided, Pat's Steak in Philly in late May, yay, which totally defeats bullet above, lol.

*Kara was sweet enough to ask me to guest design for TAIF for this week's challenge. It is a fun one!!




xo

24 comments:

  1. glad you had a fabulous Easter!

    adore the layout! great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing eat Across America? You will have to fill me in!

    Glad you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Easter girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. groovy page! are you doing eat across america? how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a new favorite vee page (above!) I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new page. My new favorite. I think I say that almost everytime. But I always mean it. Happy to hear you had a nice Easter break. I think we are both ready for vacations!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is rocking! That polaroid makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please, for the love of god, teach me how to cross words out in blogger.........
    i really need to know how and it's driving me crazy that i don't.
    thank you.
    amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am in love with this. i admit i have to do this dare w/ the old pics--love them so so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout for the Dare - now that I see that pic of you when you were little, I think Saadiq looks more like you than Sinai. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it girl!!!!! you are sooooooo darned talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it !!

    i never left a comment (and that's too bad) but i promise I will

    such talent need hundreds of comments !

    xx from France

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the hoodie LO, and the mini album is great! I love how you incorporated all the memorabilia!! I am with you on the behaior modification too!! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, no one rocks the mini like you do!
    Killer LO to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your mini album! You're one of my very favorite scrapbookers... and I love when you post new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you watch the Hills as well...I thought i was the only too old loser watching it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. So happy the hills is back! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hope you enjoy that pat's steak... although i can tell u where to find a few places that can serve it a bit better. trust the philly girl on that. lol!
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your album=AMAZING! Watched Tivoed Hills and loved every moment, though there were a few very predictable parts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. dude! congrats to you. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that mini work....congrats!!!
    you crack me up with the behavioral modification.

    The Hills...so good.
    sheesh.
    I think this may be the best season yet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not sure what I love more, the picture of you circa 1978 sporting a hoodie or your mini? Both are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that mini is a masterpiece! I don't know how you do it!!! So fast.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. okaying catch up on your blog. must say i LOVE aiden!!!!! and i must also say this is the BEST clear book i've seen yet. you just make it all looks sooo damn good!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo