enjoying life one piece at a time

Some of my pics from the weekend, it was a good one-very relaxing. We went to the mall on Saturday where these buttons in Pottery Barn called my name. I love them!! They are now in my bedroom. We have lived in our home for four years now and I love adding more more pieces to create a well lived in home. :) I wish I had the budget to buy everything in that store!!


So happy it is spring, these are in my kitchen for the moment. I love all letterpress letters. I wish I could get them more often locally.

My Sunday dinner, I love salads so. It is helping me tons with the behavioral modification, lol. I spiced it up a little with some homemade balsamic dressing and fresh salmon-yum!

A new jack will be up tomorrow, you will pleased with the target, love her style so MUCH!
that was my weekend, now to face another week!
xo

18 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm loving your sneak for the jack -can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl my mom just ordered those buttons for her sewing room!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess I got my answer to the button question :)
    they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, those buttons look great!
    And I can't wait to see your layout and to see who will be jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those buttons are so cool.
    sending you my jack shortly.
    happy monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy food! love the big buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO I first read about LUSH on your blog... We have a store at our mall, but I never went in. This Saturday, since I kept hearing about the place, I finally did and, holy cow, GREAT STUFF!! Dang you, Vee, for making me spend oodles of dollars on luxourious pampering products. Do I have to wait until tonight to use the face mask again?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giant buttons, oh my heavens...I'm having heart palpatations.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those buttons and can't wait to see the new jack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for the salad! I jsut had a lovely spinach laced turkey sandwich fro lunch and broccoli on the side... behavioral mod girl! I even exrecised today!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pottery Barn is dangerous! I have to ration how often I can go in there. And that salad...yum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your salad looks awesome! Yum! Can't wait for the jake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute are those buttons! Seriously, I could drop paychecks at Pottery Barn! Can't wait to see whose up at Scrapjacked. have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the buttons. I love PB. I could live there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So love those buttons....they are totally awesome! Yummy salad...love salmon! I can't wait to see your jack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the fantastic photos! those buttons are *so* awesome... great find! i wish we had a Pottery Barn here in HI too... then again, maybe it's safer for my wallet this way :)

    have a great week... back to the grind!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that button thing rocks. love all the pics in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jeanette4:59 PM

    I saw those buttons in the catalog and am very tempted to order a set. I love how they look in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo