i could teach you but I have to charge...

No LOST tonight, just as it was getting good they snatch it with the quickness, the 24th can't come fast enough. The upcoming episodes do look promising. Here are my thoughts on The Hills, loved it but some of the things seemed really staged like the scenario with the dress. Who in the world "alters" a designer dress, not the smartest move lc which lead to burning of the dress. I was so proud of Heidi that she stood up to Spencer, he is such a douche. I was also surprised at how shepratt delivered the smack down to her bro, wow. This season looks very promising. :)

You know how a song gets stuck in your head, well this morning I woke up with Milkshake in mine. I wonder if it is because this behavioral modification is the pits, but I am sticking to it. :)

I need some coffee, I am so sleepy, up late last night scrapping. I made this layout for the March gallery at PDW, I have to take pictures of the other four layouts. Most of them have lots of paint on them,which I love! :)
Is it Friday yet, oy my eyes....

14 comments:

  1. I know! What am I supposed to watch on tv tonight!!? Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now i have milkshake in my head!! :) Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want a milk shake. I have some mango and bananas...hmmm
    I loved your journaling on the page and you're right. it's going to be a great year for you. Great page! Can't wait to see the other 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout! and that is a very beautiful picture. You are very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My milk shakes bring all the boys to the yard...haha, love that song.
    Cute layout~! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl! I'll be doing the shake all day! argh!

    loving the pretty lo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily Winthrop (Khris)2:32 PM

    You're gorgeous, Vee! Awesome layout, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the awesome page!! i could never pull off blue and pink like you...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang! You're rocking the paint and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always your layout rocks! Man I need to come around more often... I feel like my little vacation is making me miss out on all the great blogs =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, now you got it stuck in MY head.. bringing boys to the yard and whatnot... :o hehehe

    Beautiful layout--so freakin pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee, you are so freaking talented girl! I am so inspired by you and proud. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. the page is gorgeous (so is the pic!) and what would i do without you to remind me about the Hills?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe it's off for a month! I just ordered this kit! so excited.. and you look fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo