like a lollipop

It's Friday y'all and I am so happy, love the weekends! I am loving that it is already 58 degrees outside and it is still early in the morning. Did anyone see that foolywag material on Rock Of Love Sunday night with Meagan. LOL, she just stood there shaking her head and Daisy meltdown, sorry that chick's hair kills me. One episode you could see her track and her weave is just as bad as Bret's hair wig,lol. I love that Heather is on there, she is so wild and crazy-love it!

I am the guest slammer this week for Lu's art slam group. I love spring so this is like my ode to spring and how I feel about it. It is my favorite season by far, makes me feel like it is a season for new beginnings, love it! The Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom here too, hope to be able to go into the city and see them even if tourists are ruling the city at the moment.
gallery, loved this month's kit. The April kit is already sold out, can't wait to kit that kit in a few days. My grandfather, my father looked so much like him and I never realized it until now. It is weird how you see people in different ways once they are no longer here :(




A fun one about Aiden, i love him even when he drives me nuts! He is all nice and groomed, looks like a different baby doesn't he?!


I love their relationship even when they are kicking a screaming- like an old married couple I tell you! They know how to push each other buttons but she loves him to death and vice versa.
*Photo credit Tisha McCuiston Photography

Some thank you cards for the staff at my son's school who help me with a fundraiser for the PTA.
i know picture heavy post, thanks for looking and visiting, hehehe. Fun weekend planned, can't wait!
xo

10 comments:

  1. Vee!! Your project is amazing and receiving so much great feedback. You can find it posted here:

    www.candidartanddesign.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Megan is gone!!! I can't wait to see Daisy go, she's so yuck and duh! LOL

    I can't see all your pics, but what I do see are fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs and I especially like the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vee! Everything you pasted is making me wanna go paint and scrap. I love all the eye candy! YUM! Rocking the 5th Ave and the Pink Paislee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your projects, as always! That's so cool you are the guest slammer this week.. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vee! I too am wanting to go into town to see the cherry blossoms. Awesome layouts and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Lo about your grandfather... and hello.. those are YOUR eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, the comment about Brett on Rock of Love had me cracking up. Thanks for the laugh and your work as always ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog....love your work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo