tore out the frame.

We saw Horton heard a WHo, super cute movie. :) But dare I say that I am more excited by Speedracer, hehehe, loved the trailer for it. I am back to myself finally! I did some scrapping this weekend finally, yay!! New jack is up, super fun there, some cards and a dare preoccupied me this weekend. I am also working a super fun project, will share more soon, :)
I really do think my smile is my best feature, a doctor once told me as a child I had a smile that would melt a snowman :) I love to smile!! When I saw the dare I knew this would be the perfect picture for it. :)
new jack, a message I want my children to always remember :)
some cards :)

So, I was totally stunned by Jin's "death" last week on LOST. I am not sure that he is really dead but I was tore up just the same. I love his character, he is so sweet! I so hope he isn't dead and is still on the island with the others. I was confused about the flashbacks and flash forwards. I can't wait to see to see Sayid in action with Robert Micheal this week!! My only question is where is Walt and why does Ben have Michael on the boat. Is it me or is the captain on the boat hot, not as hot as my Sawyer but still hot, lol.
have a wonderful week! :)
xo

19 comments:

  1. Cute LO's! LOVE the butterflies!!! I am going to see that movie next week with Kayla's class. I WANT TO SEE SPEEDRACER TOO!!!! I saw the preview during ummm the chipmunks movie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used your smile for the best dare. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, you are my HERO girl!!! Love the layouts....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are just awesome. I love the little cards too. Always something new and innovative. And as always thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... I almost called you Thursday but thought you might think me a lunatice since i was crying over Jin's death... I know Micah did NOT get it!! ROFLOL. I am so hoping he is not really gone!:) If this week is as good, I will have to call you LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sentiments on your kids page is beautiful. I am seriously choking up here.

    Beautiful LO's as always. I've actually been checking for your Jin's death insight since I saw it the other night. I thought, "Oh crap, I missed something ELSE and now I'm lost again!" Glad it wasn't me. lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a cute movie.. love the layouts.. you do have a nice smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. vee! fantastic pages! love that smile one and the one of your kids is so so sweet :)

    i think jin is still on the island (am hoping that's the case!). oy!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you are so talented. I loved seeing that page on SC's gallery. I'm anxious about Jin, too....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the "best" layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new photo is great :) I didn't think about Jin being maybe still on the island!! I would love if that were true...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dare layout? FREAKING amazing!!! I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pages and cute cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love your smile.....every time I see you your smile it warms my heart. I love that layout too.....it captures the warmth! So love the second layout...girl you rock the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Speedracer...YEAH! Also, I'm with you on the Jin front, too, and the captain (heh-heh).

    Finally, I wanted to say that I agree with the doctor that said you have an awesome smile. You do. And, it's so cool that a doctor told you that...awesome thing for a kid to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects!! And "a smile to melt a snowman" is the cutest line ever!! omigosh!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inspiring work, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo