what are you still doing here?


okay so I am halfway back to normal. I still don't have my voice. How come what I have is like fifty times worse than what my dd had, some how that doesn't seem fair- now does it?!!! lol. I feel like I haven't done anything with paper in ages and that makes me feel even more sick :(

The above picture was my attempt at "cleaning" my desk while in a fever, coughing out my lung and drug induced state. lol, it looks a little better since I am usually working in a 12x12 space, crazy i know. Now I have a nice little pile on the floor to sift through, hey it is off of the my desk. Blogger is is being a farce so this is the only picture I could upload. I had some journal pages to share that I did last week before I got the crud,um yeah.

This Monday is starting out like flint since after being harassed by my mafia dentist by text, (yes the test message me to remind me of my appt.) voicemail, and phone that I had an appt. today they called me this morning to tell me that I missed my appt. I am like, no I didn't I am looking at my reminder notice that says 9am not 8:40am. I am like people you have been calling me for the last three days and you still got it wrong, never mind that I am not feeling well just bump me back to next month. Yes next month because the crud is whooping my butt.

ps. i loved the ending of LOST! Ben is diabolical, he just cracks me up! I do wonder why Ben is so into Juliet and I love Goodwin even more, wish he was still on the show and I can't wait to see what kind of attack is coming and why is Ben where he wants to be and my last thought John Locke is an idiot.
xo-out.

13 comments:

  1. Hope you get back to normal soon. Who does Juliet look "just like" I wonder!??!? I need to watch this episode again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic of your table....that is exactly how mine looks all the time.....and it seems like everybody has these perfectly organized spaces!! hope your feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll be feeling better soon! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys...she's not kidding! I just got off the phone with her and she sounds like a two inch tall walrus that just got back form a rock concert ^----^

    Love ya Vee!!!!,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do not like that scientist woman
    and i think michael is on the boat.
    i don't like the way locke is acting lately
    and i want to watch more of the kate story-
    i am dying to know why she has aaron!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling a little better. you should see MY table right now, if you can find it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better girl!! We have the same horrid crud....I am so going back to bed. Your pics are up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon, girl. Take care:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally agre about Locke, he is goofball. Ben is freakish, that is for sure!! Hoep you are better soon, we missed you Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED the ending...seriously LOL!! I want to know who Juliet looks like! I wish I lived closer so we could get together and talk about LOST every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are feeling better girl. Chai teas always help me and if I could, I'd bring you some! Ohh I spy that MM organizer...me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to think John Locke was an idiot but then I thought...if I was paralyzed and then crashed on an island and all of a sudden I could walk 1. I wouldn't want to leave and 2. The entire experience would make me go mental!! Which he obviously has gone!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo