ya brotha!

I don't know where my weekends vanish to anymore;It just goes by way too quickly for me! So, this is my post LOST recap, wow!! I love Desmond and Penny's love story, so so sweet. Yeah, me needs a constant like that for real, oh yeah back to the recap! I loved seeing more details about his relationship with the island and the scientist on the island now. Talk about a creepy cool relationship and how Desmond is his constant!! Who thinks Michael is on the boat?! I do, he is so Ben's spy and y'all know how I feel about Michael. urgh..... It will be interesting to see what will happen next since now Sayid knows Desmond can time travel. Which comes the question in all of this what the freak is Ben doing skipping thru time? I can't wait for this week's show!!!

We went out yesterday so mommy could play with her camera. Let's just say I had half cooperation. You can see who was into and who was not, lol.


totally blowed out but I love her "no" mommy face. :) S2 had to get glasses a few weeks ago, she had to have them in pink. :) So these turned into this for the Feb. gallery at JLMS


The cursive font that was used in my happiness mini and layouts below are by doodlebug (loopy loo) and are in stock at JLMS. They are my new favorite cardstock stickers. :)
xo

19 comments:

  1. I love Desmond!!! Glad you had some time to play with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are sweet! I like your layouts too, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE that look your daughter is giving you! LOVE IT!

    GREAT LOs girl! I want some of those cs letter stickers! They are KILLER! What store did you say has them in stock? I don't know what the initials stand for LOL.

    No Sawyer fix on LOST though :(. I think I gave your fix for awhile though. LOL

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layouts and I LOVE your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes!
    those doodlebug alpha's are the cutest, funnest things that a couple of bucks can buy ya! :P

    i LOVE your newest pages.
    LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those looks are just priceless!! I, too, am LOVING the Doodlebug letters! Must.get.some.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those letters are fab and as well as the layouts...

    Ok girl! LOST oh my goodness! Wasnt that a wicked awesome epi! I loved it! Of course I am in love with desmond. I never thought of michael being the spy! You are freakin good!!!! I must agree now! Cant wait till thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts and I do love the Doodlebug lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little stud! And the attitude of little S2, so stinkin' cute{for me, the reader, maybe not so much for you, the mama}.

    LOVE the pages and am off to check out thost font stickers...enabler :P

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i MISSED last week! drats! thanx for the LOst recap....things are really starting to get weird, and whats up with aaron and kate?

    love the new lo's...

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these! as always! oh michael is so on that boat! I am still weirded out by the time travel thingy, but it is scary that desmond is dan's constant. As soon as I saw that journal entry, I thought about everyone I have known for at least 10 years! q

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally cute! LOVE the layouts. Vee, you are always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Vee,

    Saadiq is so grown up. These pics are really making me feel old. I hope to talk to you soon mam! Have a blessed day!

    Love,
    RJF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad to know I have not the only Lost junkie. LOL. Love the pics. Congrats on the new camera. Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pen and des story too! so sweet and lovely! and i totally dig your layouts. when did your little boy get to be so grown up? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Some were asking where they could get the CUTE Doodlebug Loopy Lou alpha stickers used on this layout. Vee referenced "JLMS" as her source. That's JustLetMeScrapbook.com for those of you who wanted to know what that stood for. :o) You can get your Loopy Lous and all KINDS of other cute stuff there. Just visit http://store.justletmescrapbook.com! Hope this helps!

    -June ONeal

    PS - VEE - as usual, your work AMAZES and INSPIRES me!!! You are TERRIFIC!!!!! Mwah! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the photos and the faces. I have many of these and at least she didn't throw up hands to block the camera. I also love love love the layouts...and I just used those same doodlbug stickers...love THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, girlie! Like the new blog pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love how you braided her hair...is it just braided in the front then loose in the back? I need to try that on my little one...not sure I could get those zig zag affect in the front though...but i'll try!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo