and you know I am ReaDy


tonight is LOST night, if I wasn't on behavioral modification I would so veg at the tv tonight. ABC has the line up on lock tonight!! I can not wait, awwww Sawyer how I have missed thee, lol

Almost done with my projects for PDW. This is a peek at the mini from the April Kit. I love love the wonder years line from Daisy D's. The May kit goes on sale tomorrow! :)

well that is all I have today, have to get to work! It is so pretty outside, wish I could play hooky. But I will have a chance to frolic and play next week!! So glad tomorrow is Friday, but it is going to be a busy weekend since I have to pack us all up, Saadiq has a sleepover, laundry, cleaning and checking to make sure I have everything for our trip, yikes!
xo

14 comments:

  1. SIMPLY
    CAN
    NOT
    WAIT
    UNTIL
    LOST!!!

    CAN
    NOT
    WAIT!

    WE WILL CHAT WHEN IT'S OVER LOL.
    LOVE your mini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for one more day 'till the week, good tv and a packing up for vaca! can't wait to see more of that mini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really beautiful- the album

    yeah about LOST. You know, I'd actually forgotten about the new episode until about several days ago. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!??! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we going to see more of your mini?

    Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini peek is Awesome ! Beautiful blog and enjoy your trip !

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOST! I am so excited. Can't wait to see the rest of the mini, fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you ever do that "let sawyer nick name you" quiz?

    he called me moonbeam...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sawyer swoon swoon swoon
    have a GREAT trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh- look at that mini!
    loving that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl i'm such a spaz i forgot to get your email address! i emailed u over at flickr putting a comment here in case u check comments first
    take care!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee - i love the mini! Can't wait to see all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking little album, you do have lots of fun thins going on in your blog space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok, I had to tape LOSt, nad i fell asleep while watching it, i mean like in a coma after the first two seconds!! I finally watched it this weekend, cannot believe Ben's daughter... man, that was sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. saw this mini on flickr vee and had was in awe! your creativity amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo