get low


hey, hey!! I had a fun weekend creating at MLPA with my girls (Nic, Morgan and Katie) and met the sassy scrappers. Their name totally fits them. It was a good time. I was really creative which I am always happy about when I crop because I hate it when I don't get anything done there you know, but not this time. I picked up these cute mini playing cards at Paper Source that I LOOOOOOVE. I got all paint crazed, Morgan had like a HUGE supply of awesome paint for us to play with, which was so up my alley! I even tried to sew on them, which I now know sewing is not for me, poor Katie had to witness my ineptness.
photo credit: Tisha McCuiston Photography
I am loving these huge scalloped circles right now, well anything with a scallop edge really. I almost died when I saw the new Daisy D's wonder years papers in the store!!! I had to scrap with it right away!!

This layout has been a work in progress for weeks, so I was happy to finish it there too.I am working on a new inspiration board, can't wait to share.
I think we are going to have way more than enough flowers with all of these April showers we are getting, oh sun how do I miss thee.
xo


17 comments:

  1. LOVE the mini palying cards. Glad your crop was fun too, and maybe I should try sewing before I go buying a machine eh? I hear ya on the sun... what is the deal???Karla says we can come visit now, the box is gone.... ROFLOL. Missed you last night woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Vee girl! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH, I am loving the scalloped edge stuff too. But, I just keep hoarding it...maybe I should start using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's and love those buttons in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! I know, where did our sun go??

    ReplyDelete
  6. your circle layouts blew me aways when I saw them on Flickr this morning! You must of been ultra inspired hangin' with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh i'm loving your work extra much today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give you credit for trying to sew. I bet you did a fine job! Those playing cards are adorable. Love them and your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - your layouts are wonderful! I LOVE your banner, too. Way too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pages! AWESOME! PS: Love the photo from the previous post, too -- and sooooo "get" your dislike of behavior modification (heh-heh)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Vee! You're style rocks my socks. The mini ATC's look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so awesome! as usual! love those mini playing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looove what you did with the mini cards! So inspiring...=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a cutie! I love the bright squares on the page above that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these scallop circles are awesome. so are your cards. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is just amazing! I miss you girlfriend!!!
    You have to come to a S.A.V.E.Event soon and scrap the weekend away with us.

    Rollie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously, could you be any more amazing?!? I have never seen a layout created by you that I didn't love.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo