it pays to have a scrapbooker on the payroll


why you ask??
because other than a scrapbooker, who would volunteer to cut twenty-nine triangles for table signage for a benefit tonight.
a. I am a dedicated worker
or
b. I have a problem
I would like to think I am a dedicated worker, lol.


photo credit- tisha mccuiston photography
real scrappage, Just Let Me Scrapbook March gallery, can you tell I love all of the new American Crafts?! A sale is going on over there, just enter JESTER08 to receive 30% off of your order. Plus some Daisy D's Wonder Years papers were just added to the shop, I am so drooling over those papers, especially the banner one.
I am off, have a fantastic day!! :)

14 comments:

  1. another great layout. I love it Vee! Are you on Hambly's design team too? I notice that you use a lot of their product and I love Hambly, and I love how you use it in your layouts. How do you adhere it????

    ReplyDelete
  2. dave matthews band is sitting at table 5!!!! i wanna come to your banquet, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout. The colors make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh-heh...definitely dedicated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout!
    And yes... you are dedicated! Anything for time with paper and scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your boss is lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh i LOVE your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is a adorable page! Hahahaha i did that for my daughters k class and cut out these pots to make stone soup oh man i thought why the heck did i do this! LOL! Must be because we love paper. OMG lost isnt on till april 24th! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, how do you adhere the transparencies. I want to know about that too. cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely adore the different color, but pattern on pattern look! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. why do you do this?? why do you make me want to stop everything and scrap?? hehe....love this Vee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a flippin masterpiece. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my that page is beautiful, and so is the little one!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo