like woah

You guys are awesome, I threw the names into random and it picked-
.
.
.
.
.
.


Elizabeth said...

hmmm you are inspiring me to do some cleaning myself! We are supposed to see 70 degrees in Saturday but I'm not holding my breath :)

11:47 PM

Send me your address girlie to vee.jennings [at] gmail.com. Nothing much to report, haven't gotten scrappy since Saturday. I got some box of goodies from Just Let Me Scrapbook for this month gallery yesterday so I hope to do some things this weekend. If you spend $40.00 there until 4/13 you can get free shipping with the code (FREEAT40) . Super cool stuff there! :)

I am loving this right now:

Jenni Bowlin Chalkboard Alpha's ( which are at Just Let Me Scrapbook), I love these alpha stickers!

Making Memories paint, not going to lie, I used to hate it. The consistency just seemed to loose, but now it is a lot better and I love it. I guess they changed the formula or maybe I got a bad bottle, don't know. They have some of the coolest colors. I brought Razzleberry last weekend and I want to use it on everything!

I love the postcard packs from the Black Apple. I can't wait to mail out notes with the ones I have.

This table from IKEA for outside, can't wait to eat outside! Now to find cute cushions, pillows and a rug to go with it, love eating down low.

well that is all, must get the kids to school, have a fabulous weekend!

xo






6 comments:

  1. ikea is the best for outside stuff- good prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ikea. most of my furniture came from there!

    congrats to the winner of your RAK and have a fab weekend Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no YOU'RE awesome.

    and ikea too.
    but mostly you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great links! Those postcards are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those alphas too. i want a pack in like every color.

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner, and I LOVE the table you picked from IKEA... and hey hey, they finally broke ground on the one here!! I am going to start a savings jar just for that grand opening!LOL.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo