notes to self


hate behavioral modification..

loved playing "photographer" last night at work. That is where the above picture was taken and since I hate to blog without pictures that is why it is here.

hate people who focus way to much on themselves and not the big picture.

love watching people and listening to little conversations in a crowd.

hate that LOST will not be on until April 24th.

love brainstorming on how I want to spruce up our home.

hate our spring weather is on hiatus

love the issue of Domino with Drew Barrymore on the cover.

did i mention that I hate behavorial modification

love etsy maybe a little to much

love my job, glad to round out the list with love.
lol
xo


14 comments:

  1. How is anyone supposed to practice behavioral modification looking at dessert!!? Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Lost isn't on until April 24th what the heck!! I hate when they do this and then expect to have a faithful following aghhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo and "behavioral modification" just don't go hand in hand! You're making me want those! NO FAIR!!!

    KILLER pic BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved that domino too -
    great post of tidbits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. behaviroal midification is killing me... i miss my double creamered coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post. And that layout of Synai "good sport" is so completely awesome. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't wait to get my hands of the cover of that Domino issue. I so *heart* drew and I think she has fab decor style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your loves and agree with your hates. When is spring coming back for everyone??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never thrown out a domino magazine. I can say that for no other periodical. period. :)
    and why must you behavior mod?? You're purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just picked up Domino last night...haven't read yet...it's like a little treat. LOST needs to come back, it's ruining my week! I so wish that I lived by you so we could hang out some more...maybe this summer we can all get together? I'm in need of some scrappy girl hang time, especially with spring being nowhere to be found..and no good shows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. grrr me too about lost...I think i love etsy a little to much too. Lovely pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so mad about lost! that dessert looks so good.. keep up the behavior modification.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmmmmmmm that looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo