oh yeah bringin' justinbobby back

new jack is up, check the jack site later today! :) It is a "perky" one ;) So last night's episode of The Hills was let me see how do I say this ....so scripted. I am talking about LC being "offered" a job at People's Republic. I knew she would be working there as soon as they showed her last week just looking at Whitney's chair and staring at the computer. So I guess the rumors were true about Teen Vogue giving the show the boot. I can't believe these words are coming from my mouth but dare I say I am on team Heidi!! LC is really making me sick, blah.... if she isn't telling her friends what to do then you can't be her friend, poor Audrina. Yay and I don't like Lo either, she is a total snot and yeah I will still be turning in next week because Justinbobby is back y'all. Is it me or does he look like he is like 15lbs lighter without his beard and beanie?! I can't wait to see what nonsense he will be spinning next week!
ok, that is my rant
thank god lost is back on next week!
xo

19 comments:

  1. AWESOME LO lady!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout vee!

    and dude! i'm with you. i felt bad for heidi too, haha. whaaa? so is LC gonna give audrina the boot and move in with lo or you think they'll all move into one big community house? haha. i come here to view your pretty art and talk abt the hills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on Heidi's side too. Spencer and his flesh color beard creeps me out though-. So glad she is seeing the light although I think they are still together.
    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool and unique style. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, love the layout! The new banner is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, I'm pumped about the return of JustinBobby... what *WILL* he say? Something totally prolific and inspiring? Er... probably not. At least it looked like he had showered.

    Hot LO, too... you worked that SassLass! Lovelovelove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layout sis....and you are so beautiful in that picture...you look like angela bassett up thurr..*wink*...and your header is fantastik...
    remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, love that layout - I have some Sass papers that I'm dying to dig in to. Um, and I wish you lived closer because based on your last post - I so need want to go shopping with you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Vee,

    I love the new banner!!!! Love the layout, and love your new profile pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Off to check out the jack! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i 100% appreciate your "rant" about The Hills...it cracks me up! I love dishing about it, even though I am a 34 yr old mom, not a 23 yr old single-no-kids gal.
    I love the new banner and great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha you crack me up with your hills reviews! They're fun to read.
    Great LO! I'm headin over to see the jacked

    ReplyDelete
  13. so love the LO.

    and hello.
    why must we wait sooo damn long for LOST???

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the layout vee! you just rock - period.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vee! I absolutely LOVE this layout! You rocked this! Hope you are having a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic LO - I really enjoyed looking over your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally!!!! Someone else who is on Team Heidi! I understand what she is going through. I think Lauren just needs to grow the heck up! LOL! Great layouts girl. I found you on SIStv..and I had to check you out. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i dont know that you'll ever get to read this comment-with your oh so AWESOME popularity (you're theeeee best)...BUT. i think this layout is my FAVORITE..there's just something about it..the cloyuds..the artsy feel...i just love it..NO DOUBT

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo