who's the queen b

I was emailing with Tina about the episode of The Hills last night and how I fell asleep on it. I just finished watching the epi. online and I saw more than I thought. Okay can I get a big fat UGH to Lo, I can't stand her and that is a big change from when she was on Laguna Beach because I loved her then. She is a real snob snot and totally rude. I can not believe how she and LC are treating Audrina. I like her and Justinbobby, who is looking mighty cute in the next episode, love his new haircut. Love having his humor thrown back into the mix not to mention is sound advice, he is actually being good for the moment. Can some one please tell LC that she is not all that, okay?! Who the crap is the guy in the black skully that is always around them, B an I think he is their bodyguard but I don't know seems like he is drinking with them too, check out the next episode, I guarantee he will be in the "scene" drinking. So glad Heidi was saying those things in the club about LC, she was friends with Audrina before her and I just don't see how it okay for her to be friends with Stephanie and Audrina can not be friends with Heidi, total nonsense, but I will be tuning again next week to see my boy.
PS- Does Spencer have a damn J-O-B? I started a fun mini this morning for PDW and noticed I took a lot of pictures of food last week while I was documenting my week. lol, hopefully I can share some of it tomorrow. The kit has some of my favorite paper at the moment please don't shoot me if you see deer, clouds and woodgrain on everything I create in the next few months on it, muwahhhhh. I can't wait to do the new prompt from art is found tonight as well, so perfect for me since I have been spring shopping like crazy in preparation for our trip next week.

PPS- Gossip Girl was awesome last night although little miss jenni is beginning to be really annoying. I love Nat, yum; Chuck is growing on me and I can't wait to see what other havoc G has to unleash on Serena. I loved Serena's camel leather coat she had on last night!! TV is back, y'all!!! Two more days for LOST, ahhhhhh....
xo

14 comments:

  1. I love the header to your blog! Lots great! I've got to start watching the Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i love the hills! and you are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren is not all that!!!!! and the Gossip Girl?! What is this???!!!! Everyone is talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the header of you blog- I like it lots! I am not up on those tv shows..but I am up on LOST!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! With the previews, I keep thinking something is going to happen to Sawyer??!?!?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the header of you blog- I like it lots! I am not up on those tv shows..but I am up on LOST!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! With the previews, I keep thinking something is going to happen to Sawyer??!?!?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't watched Gossip Girl yet! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CANNOT wait for LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:58 AM

    I agree with your assessment of LC on The Hills. Her and Lo are tap dancing on my nerves. I never thought her attitude would be so over the top. Anyways, they are probably real friends in real life being that the show is fake. Love Gossip Girl and I can't wait to see Lost tomorrow and Supernatural on CW. Thursdays are getting packed once again with good shows! Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been team LC...but lately, I'm not feeling her lack of understanding that she has done some stupid things in her past, too, and has no room for her present attitude about Audrina or JustinBobby...but I can't say that I'm moving toward team Heidi, now. I think she's a ditz and a half! But I have to remember, they are young and rich...two evils combined. And the show isn't completely real...Good entertainment though.
    Good blog!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodnees...makes me want to crawl out of my whole! I do love me some Hills but I never catch the show. I think Spencer is an ASS!!! But anyhoo...

    The Vizine is the one for allergies. It's called Vizine A.C. you'll know which one because it's the only one that's green. But dude...that mess burns like a mug when you put it in. The doctor gave me some prescription drops and it doesn't hurt a lick. So yeah...go figure hu?

    Love you too!
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  11. your recaps are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the Dozens...so exciting. And loving the dailes. Espcially the "la pera" one, hehe. let's hangout after our respective vacations and before i go, k?

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude girl every time I read one of your posts I wish I watched t.v.
    I'm actually getting cable next month so maybe I'll be able to follow along! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gossip Girl--I love Chuck, I have to admit. My hubby gets a kick out of him, too. Dug the coat as well--were those faux hydrangea petals on the collar?? So clever...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo