yeah yeah i know....


I should be packing but I am so not motivated today
why you ask?
-allergies are kicking my butt today.
-pollen count is very high
-wasting enjoying time on flickr
-I just went to the grocery store at 3, that it how long it took for me to psych myself to cross that off the list
-Who wants to pack when I can take cute photos of my son's toys all day. :) He leaves little figures like this set up around the house all of the time.

okay off to watch There Will Be Blood, I mean pack, wash, clean.
In that order because if I watch said movie without my sis there will be blood, lol.
just kid,
xo

ps. loved the epi of LOST!!! It is going into a whole new direction!! So the clicky clack puff of smoke was under Ben's house, wtf?!! You know I loved seeing my man, Saywer! :) I just love his nicknames, chicken little, hehehehe Poor Sayid, can he catch a freaking break, I am mean damn....
What did you think?

16 comments:

  1. Cute pic, my son always lined up matchbox cars all around the house. :)

    Lost....ugh. My DVR froze up and didn't record it. I'm so distraught. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sawyer is being the good man that we knew was in there! and the smoke monster... what the h? i hate that it makes adding machine noises, haha.

    and yeah, i don't think i'll be able to give lost up after this episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have LOST on my dvr.
    i have to wait for the hubby...
    but now i am CURIOUS to the nth degree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be blood is ummm, interesting. I have NO words about LOST. I've watched it THREE times! LOL

    GO PACK! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost was so good! Sawyer is such a hero. And Ben is off his chain! Who would do that?
    Your mini is so cute.. love that Daisy D's paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen on the allergies

    amen and amen on not doing stuff.
    heck yes.

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish i could help you girl!Love that picture,unfortunately my boy just throws everything on the floor LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOST!!! OMG...that was an absolutely amazzzzzzzing episode! Just when you think you kinda have a handle on what's going on, they totally flip directions. I liked seeing "Smokey" again and now knowing that Ben has been behind letting it lose all along...unbelievable! Sawyer and Sayid definately looked HOT!!! Oh, and comment Hurley made..."Australia is the key..."...mmhmm...interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! you are so funny. i love reading what you are REALLY doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG lost was freakin sooo wicked awesome i dont even know what to say about it all!!! I LOVED IT!!!! Cant wait till thursday now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, LOST was so freaking awesome! close to a favorite episode! cannot wait for next thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this episode. But the smoke monster...wft? Ben is behind that too? I'm sick of ben being the answer to so many questions. But I still want to know more. When do you leave for vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  13. cannot wait to make vaca. pages with you again at R's house!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so easy to procrastinate with fun stuff than actually do lame stuff like pack and grocery shop - I don't blame you one bit. I hope you're getting so excited for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lost...love it! I can't wait to see the rest of this season's episodes. Good luck w/ your tasks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo