back in the saddle


new jack today, first scrappage for me since vacation. So I am a little rusty after two weeks, forgive me. I love Kate's work and her self portraits are out of this world!! I have some vacation pictures to share and as you can see most are from Disney World, but I do have others from the islands to share soon.
Performance in front of the castle, this is one of the best features at the park that the children really loved besides the parade. I haven't forgotten about how we got punked by Synai. That story is coming soon!!
Chimney sweeper, love the expression on his face!! Happy to be here, no?!
Hi pooh, he was my favorite as a child!!
Some beautiful flowers in Bahamas but I have seen them in Jamaica too.
Lost tonight my babies!! I can't wait to see it, I love last weeks episode and hoping to have some questions answered this week. I loved the Hills finale as well, still can't stand Lo. Love Audrina even more, bless her heart. Still three weeks behind on Gossip but hope to catch up this weekend.
Have I unpacked, no!! Maybe I should get on that, lol
xo

18 comments:

  1. YEah, so glad you are back and that you had fun! Did you catch up on ANTM yet??? I don't want to spoil it if you didn;t, but I was THRILLED with the winner!! :) I'll be losting it with ya tonight baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout! So cool that you cut up the picture- I will defiately be copying this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout! So cool what you did with the photo! Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had some good vacations, cool! :) Lost is so behind here in France, I think we're like one or two seasons behind! Like with everything, LOL!

    Nice LO, must get back to scrappin too, you "loose" it so fast!

    Have a nice day!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!
    AWESOME!
    AWESOME LO lady!
    I LOVE IT!
    How did you do the journaling? An old typewriter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics vee...
    love the LO...i miss
    scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so glad you had a great vacation!
    very excited for Lost tonight! fo sho {lol} yes, get caught up on Gossip, you will be in for some suprises! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOnderful page wonderful pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back... Looks like you had tons of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your LO!!! So fabulous!!!! I loved seeing your Disney photos.....I am going in October and can not wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the layout,
    the strokes of blue!
    the cut up pic!
    the title!
    Glad you are back, missed your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luv UR layout- soooo COOL ! I also luv UR creative pics from Disney 1

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. great VAC...pics....and it doesn't look like you're too...rusty...that page is yummy!! love what you did with the pic...cool..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vee! omg. Lost last night? yeah. Un flippin believeable.

    Love your scrappies and sounds like yall had so much fun on vacation, yay!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lost has been crazy! I can't believe next week is the finale! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation, I know I need one! I think those flowers are called bouganvillias, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey you're back! And even with scrappiness! Looks fabulous girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVING the LO! Can't wait to see more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pics girlie!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo