buried



buried under paper and glue but had a chance to escape into the city yesterday and have some fun. This place is all the rage in DC. I love the red velvet ones the best, ALMOST as good as my mom's. She has the best recipe ever! Found some serious scores at Anthropologie and now enrolled in their soon to be customer appreciation program. yes!! Watched 300, how did I not see this movie sooner, with all those hot bodies, awesome effects and customs lack of customs, must watch it on HBO again tonight! :) Off to start marinate for the grill, enjoy the day!! :)

9 comments:

  1. i SO wish we had a cupcake shop near my town!
    haven't seen 300...maybe i should check it out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes sound wonderful right now. I have yet to try a red velvet cake made anyway and it sounds delish. I can't believe you were not in the theater watching those 300 hot men in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Georgetown! My friend used to live in Bethesda and we used to take the metro over there all the time.
    Have a good day Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh!!! i loved the 300!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan of the cupcakes and I'm so happy nothing like that is close to me. I need to lose some weight not gain it. Have a blessed Memorial Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT's a wonderful thing to be buried under paper and glue (as long as it's for scrapping!) Have a great day Vee! kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally need to check that place out before I go. Hope you had a lovely long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm ... marinade for the grill.
    and did you say customer appreciation at Anthropologie? i feel so enabled to cruise over there tomorrow! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo