memorial day recap


B and I went to the movies yesterday and saw Indiana Jones, it was really good! Saw some previews of some movies I really want to see in the future, think we will be hitting the movies a lot this summer. I really want to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (release December), Brad Pitt aging in reverse with some of my favorite female actresses Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton, say no more I am there, Sex and the City and Hancock!! Cooking out was fun until the last batch of chicken caught on fire, omg!! But everything else was yummy :)

I am so excited for LOST this week!!! Two hours, I can't wait to see how things are going to unfold. I thought it would be fun to have a Q&A session, so if you have any questions you want me to answer I think it would be fun! Just leave me a question in the comment section.:) I was able to finish up some stuff, some I can't share quite yet but here are some layouts for Just Let Me Scrapbook, who is hosting a cool new contest check out the details here.


I wish I could extend my weekend by a day but off to work I go! :) Don't forget to ask me some questions. Have to fill this blog with something since tv is about to be caput!

14 comments:

  1. Vee in circular..VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts, as always! I'm so glad the movie was good. My hubby and I saw Iron Man and loved it, so if you haven't seen it you need to add it to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs!
    I am also impatiently awaiting the LOST finale. 2 hours of excitement. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me think of a good question........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. That circle layout is SO lovely. Awesome.

    Hmmm...
    Secrets to your wicked sweet acrylic paint splatters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages you are posting here. Followed your link from 2 peas and really enjoyed all your creative posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. had so much fun scrapping with you this weekend, even if skype was crazy. I love the layouts girl...you really rock pain! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you encased one subject in that second layout....it's a really cool effect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popped in to take in the art...I love your design! Also, wanted to tell you how much I love your banner...so cool!

    PS: Missing Lost...whaaaa (heh-heh).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vee - love that frame around Sinai, looks aweome. Ok a question...um how did you make those photo pieces for your 5-5-08 layout? That is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those LOs are awesome! As usual of course. I saw Indy this weekend too and I liked it! The guys I went with were indy fans and didn't like it cause they thought it was too scifi or something.
    A question... hmmmm....
    What is a dream/ambition you had in the past that you feel like you have fulfilled.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that frame around your girl and those little pics in the scalloped layout. man!

    i can't wait for lost either. i need to get some major things done so i can take it all in tomorrow night, uninterrupted :)

    happy wednesday vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the LO's! Are you ready for tonight!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Layyouts amaze me time after time! Question, are you a fast scrapper, or a slow scrapper?

    Question, what reality tv are you looking forward to this summer (I need to re-up my former addictions)?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo