thursday favs

thursday favs
(click to see larger)

okay it is almost the weekend y'all!!!! yes and a long one too, yes that deserves a WOOT WOOT!!!! My sis was getting on me for not updating thee ole blog yesterday so this post if you, you and you. well anyone who is reading, lol.
some flickr favs, place is an awesome point of inspiration, wow....
love it there!! So here are some more favorite things of mine at the moment:
Mr. Clean w/ frebreeze cleaner in the Meadows & Rain scent, it spells SO good plus gets everything so clean!! I just picked some more up at Target the other day it was on sale for 3/$5.00, great sale in my opinion.

Frames, I love them and these VIT MAFFIG by IKEA are awesome, i finally scored some the other night. They have been out of stock at my IKEA for like forever. They are awesome and for 6.99 you can't beat that!

Safeway Select Empinadas, they are delish! My entire family loves them and they are a quick and easy appetizer for parties as well!

Chanel Madness and Blue Satin nail polish, I am so addicted to them both. They are really dark and fabulous!

well that is it for me, two hour grey's tonight, it looks promising! :)
xo


10 comments:

  1. Im Puerto Rican and my family luvs it when I make Empinadas - Yummy !!!! Luv your ART - Gorgeous !!!!

    Norma Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Flickr you've chosen! :)
    And yeah, those frames are luvelyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Those are some of my puhotos. :) Thanks, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here looking for your comments on GG. Was I the only one who hated it??

    I am so hoping tonight's Grey's will make up for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikea's always outta what I need! haha but other than that I love them.
    Thanks for showing me your flickr faves cause I'm too lazy to go find my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great holiday weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love mr. clean :) ha. and i wish we had an ikea. and target too!

    love your faves.

    Have a super fantastic great great fabulous long weekend! (can you tell im excited?! hehe).

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for a long weekend! :)

    lovin your favs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your faves girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm surprised that Target still allows me to enter...I'm always such a hot mess when I'm in there!!
    I LOVED Grey's!!! Have a weird feeling that McDreamy didn't make it back, though :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo