two days in a row

i know it is going to be a blizzard or something, haven't blogged two days in a row in a while. ;)
Loved LOST last week, sucks that it isn't going to be on again until next week! Can't wait to see how they are going to move the island!!! How cool is that going to be?!! Loving that my boy Josh is making the rounds promoting the show, he was so cute on Jimmy Kimmel last week. The movie was good yesterday but I think I like the first Chronicles of Narnia better. B and I also watched the last three weeks of Gossip, so I am all ready for it tonight! I hope Dan and Serena get back together!!

I am getting back into the groove of scrapping again, yay. Got the new Dozen's kit over the weekend, so going to play with the goodies this week!
Having some fun with cardboard, love recycling things in life and scrapping. What things do you like to use creativitly that isn't a scrapbook item per say?


Mixed the latest dare and the shopping AIF challenge. I always love the way tape looks on other people's layouts, so I finally used it and it was fun :)

ps, thanks for the tips on where to find bulk polaroid film, I will have to check out Sam's Club and BJ's :)

xo


16 comments:

  1. Oooh, so glad your played along with TAIF. Coolness. Love that polaroid layout, fuhreaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE using cardboard, too. But, I'm a wimp and I always cover it. I really love the raw look you have here. Me thinks I should try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardboard LO! I just used some to make a mini-mini last week!! I still have to watch LOST from last week, what is this about moving the Island??? I better watch it!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tape looks so cool! love it.. can't wait to see your Dozens creations. I'm so excited for the season finale, but sad that it's the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love those layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both layouts - I haven't done a challenge in forever, but seeing your pages makes me want to so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey. So early in the morning. I thought...I need to check up on my girl. You are a firecracker!Love everything! So glad you had fun! Your layouts are stunning! And you are so funny :)

    Glad to hear from you again. Now...I need to wake up. I'm typing with my eyes closed LOL!!!

    Chat soon,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm yeah I think that cardboard layout is abso freaking lutely awesome! I also love the anthro one... and not just cause it's about anthro! haha I've been using more tape lately too and I love it!
    take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're addicted to lost too. I love that show. I keep wondering what is up with John??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your latest pages! I didn't know you were into polaroid pictures. There was an article on photojojo.com about polaroids, you should go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin the polaroids. lovin the new pages. i've been saving funky tissue papers from different stores. haven't used them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow....2 days huh? congrats. loving the layouts vee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pages are great!! I am so missing scrapping:-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. polaroids rock and so do your layouts! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Supernice LO, love the cardboard bottom. I have to try it myself. Have a nice weekend / Pia, Sweden

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo