and three days later...

I am out of my Twilight coma, but man is it bitter sweet!! I enjoyed reading these books so much and really anticipating the fourth one, Breaking Dawn. I cannot wait until August!! I love how books can make you escape and your mind just drifts into another world. I could not put these books down, for real. I have already passed on the first one to my sister for her business trip to Vegas. hope she enjoys it as much as I did do.

So I am looking for anther good book to occupy my mind. :) What are some of your favorite new books? I think I will head to the library for those, sure Borders are tired of me! lol. Plus I love the smell of library books, weird I know. This is the mini I made for Pageframes, you can see more of it here.


The second mini. is just waiting to be filled with pics and doo-dahs after my CHA trip. This will be my first time going to CHA and Chicago and I am so excited!!! This Sunday is Father's Day, you never know how holidays like this are so important until you loose a parent. For that reason I am happy that I do scrapbook for not only me but for my children as well to have memories of us on paper as well as in the memories in their heart. I know I love to look at old photos of my family and remember the times when we were all together. So please hug your fathers extra tight. I will too in spirit with mine. Have a special weekend!
xo

21 comments:

  1. oooh, what lovelies you have there! and two minis?! omg! fantastic!

    you're gonna love chicago... their deep dish pizza really lives up to the hype!

    have a great weekend vee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new creations Vee! That min album is KILLER! Can't wait to see it when you get it filled.

    To The DCG-NO FAIR! I'm a pizza ADDICT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Wicked. It's strange. But it's entertaining. You have to be able to get through some slow parts. And of course, if you've never ventured to Harry Potter land, you must.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to start the Twilight series. I've heard so much about it. I love your minis! So gorgeous! I'll be a CHA too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh have fun at CHA!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Love the new minis too!! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors in your mini make me want to hop out of my seat and go make something. Just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry is a must if you love that sort of thing {i do}. The Secret life of Bees or The Davinci Code.
    Maybe we'll get to rub elbows in Chi town! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, im JUST about to start the first one!!! I won't start until Monday though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Loved your mini's! I am finally reading "eat, pray, love", and I just finished "In Her Shoes" by Jennifer Weiner. Both are great summer reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the Twilight series! Have you checked out http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/? It has allot of updates and a peak at the book she is working on (Edwards view of Twilight) I can't wait until August -
    One of my other favorite books is The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy
    I LOVE to read as much as scrap-anyways,I enjoyed your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your new projects! As always! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chicago is the bomb, you are gonna have a blast. you must shop at the magnificent mile and eat some of the best pizza ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see your CHA mini all filled up with fun goodies. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh you will LOVE Chicago! It is my favorite city of all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for CHA too. It's so much fun! And so many goodies to try! Maybe I'll see you there! I'll be helping shop for the LSS I work at. Love the mini book idea.....all ready-to-fill.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG so wish I was going to CHA with you. My favorite book of all time, and a very quick read, "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" by Mitch Albom. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty littles.
    You are going to have SO much fun at CHA.
    yay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for CHA! I will see YOU there--and that's when I'll snatch this dope little mini from your crafty little hands forever... Mwahahahahaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, and i am thinking about you for Father's Day. in some respects, Father's Day was harder than Mother's Day for me this year because my mother made my father happy... so xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vee...hope to run into you at CHA..this will be my first time too....love the mini book.....!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo