^----^

I loved reading all of your summer plans!! Wow, what awesome plans y'all have for the summer!! Thanks for sharing with me, love it! So here is the winner of the rak:

congrats Michelle!!! Please email me your address at vee.jennings[at]gmail[dot]com :)
two hearts
A layout finally, did this yesterday. Just was having fun with some paint, watercolor and Hambly, it isn't perfect but I like it. :) I also got the new Dozens Kit yesterday, so I can't wait to start playing with that for this month's gallery. It is SO cute!!! It has some of the new KI Memories in it, which I hadn't seen and it is so CUTE!

It is hump day and you know me I am so ready for the weekend! It is going to be a hot one this weekend, so I think we will be kicking it at the pool. I have some new books to read thanks to you guys recommendations! The first one is The Five People You Meet in Heaven, can't wait to start it because the reviews are amazing
xo, off to the j-o-b


14 comments:

  1. I think it is a very nice layout. I esp like the colors and the design. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the five people you meet in heaven is new? i think i read it a few years ago and loved it!

    love your layout... have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how graphic that LO is, Vee. I can't believe how freaking awesome it is. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome layout! Love the Hambly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that LO Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Your creativity is awesome! Darn- I missed the chance at a RAK! LOL! I need to do that again, myself. I am trying to clean out and reorganize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember liking the 5 people you meet in heaven...enjoy...now I gotta go back and read the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know your blog, your creativity and your style just ooze inspiration! ok, don't know if ooze is the right word but you know what i mean??? LOL
    love your stuff!!!
    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, you picked my fave book of all time! Yay, I read it in 2 days...so good. Love that layout Vee, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy friday eve, vee :) yay for almost the weekend! yeah, the five peeps book is awesome! so is that paint and hambly laout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that layout..saw it on sis! so dramatic! sorry i didn't get in on the rak :)lol
    have a great weekend!

    *kb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this layout!!!! Gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are rockin!
    love the LO
    so free
    and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, just perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo