day of folding clothes and making layouts

new jack is uP today! check out the target here! :)

I am taking it easy and mixing up the household chores with some creativity. I had a late night of ichatting with Karla and creating so I want to keep the mojo going today. Later today we are going to outside for some sprinkle time. My guys love to play in the water, not quite ready to take them to the pool yet. We had a string of really bad storms yesterday that were pretty frightening! Some of the roads also flooded in the area. Dana posted the May gallery for The Dozens, fun fun kit this month! Here are my creations, loved this photo of S2, she totally looks like one the Baywatch girls running to save a life on the beach in Mexico during vacation, lol.





Have a great Sunday loves!
ps, I love a good sale so I am passing some great savings, Just Let Me Scrapbook, 75% off sale is HERE!! :)
xo

15 comments:

  1. I love all the LO's, especially that pic of you and M and N and K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your latest layouts! :D

    We're also having some real bad weather with flooded roads, lightning-strikes and rain, rain and rain again! :( Blah.

    Might buy a kit some day, it looks cool this one!

    Have a nice sunday!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin your layouts way too cute! You just reminded me I need to go get laundry out of the dryer.. gee thanks hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEE! You know I love these right? So awesome, makes me wanna go scrap some 8.5x11's. Love em'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layouts, especially the one with you and the heart- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. **snicker** that does look like a baywatch picture! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts! I love your style. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fabulous as always! awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!!!!! SO free...just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love em all...but that green and yellow with the heart is my fave:)

    i "heart" it:) hehe

    love, kb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Los, and I love the picture of your little Baywatch babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love them all, but i must say the one of bay run, and your *heart* are faves. have a great week :) keep the mojo flowin'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the mounds and mounds of inspiration here girl! So amazing, I want to go home and scrap NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She sure is a Baywatch babe!
    Love stopping by and see what you've been creating, always so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was out in those thunderstorms, people just stopped under bypass bridges and waited so that their cars didn't get messed up with hail, how insane is that? Wow, you've been busy, gorgeous stuff here!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo