let me talk to ya

I am getting things done, but is my scrap space clean, NO!!! I think I will just have to chuck that up as a big fat zero. It is for a good reason that it isn't clean though, I promise!! :) I was busy yesterday after I came back from the movies creating some projects for Pageframes Designs.

photos of S2 taken by Tisha McCuiston
Speaking of the movies, Sex and the City was SO GOOD! I loved it and it was everything I thought it would be. The clothes, handbags, SJP and the entire plot was so awesome. I can so relate to some of the things in the movie and I thought it was so well written and produced. It really stayed true to the series which I loved as well. I can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

Karla and I have been chatting it up this weekend! We usually chat on ichat but was a butt, so we switched it to skype! What a big difference, so MUCH clearer, what is up with that Steve? I think he needs to step it up because skype works so much better than the apple software! Here is Karla showing me some of her October Afternoon goodies she just got to create with!
Well I guess I should get back to my chores cleaning. I have a ton of laundry to put away and I want to watch National Treasure. B will be back soon and the house will be full of chatter again until the kids come back on Tuesday. yay...I miss my babies. Aiden has been little solice, he has been posted at his station window guarding the house, lol.
xo

12 comments:

  1. Yeah for skype! :) Your hair looks so long in that photo! My space will never be super clean, that is just not how i create!!LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those sneaks!!

    and SATC! omg! so awesome!

    plus i finally got caught up on lost.
    and i'm still confused, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I would feel so weird doing a video chat, like not knowing what to say and feeling like a dork! haha
    I love those layouts though.
    Annnnd can't wait to see the movie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi vee! i just found your blog and i love it!
    i didn't know that skype had a video chat option, i thought it was voice only! don't give up on ichat. i screen share with my girlfriend all the time and it is soooo cool! to actually have control over someone else's computer is weird, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hear skype is the bomb. I think it would be fun to chat w/ video.. like a virtual crop. I can't wait to own SATC, it was fabulous - i loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skype is pretty good girl, love the sneaks, glad to hear you are alright after the tornado, I am getting rid of my kiddos for 2 weeks and I am already dreading them leaving. Just wanted to stop in and say hello..take care

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sneaks look amazing! I can't wait to see them. I'll have to look into Skype sometime soon. I'll have to get a little camera thingy too.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make such lovelies!!!! what great inspiration to start my week.. too bad it's behind this desk :| haha.

    have a great week v!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl I have yet to use my skype!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally worth the mess to create those beauties!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeeek- i want to see your CHA mini!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have gotta try skype! I have ichat too. But nonone to chat with!! LOL :-(((

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo