putting the kabosh on school, a little knowledge is dangerous

jump start atcs
Well it is Monday again and as usually I am not ready for it, but what can you do but to live it! I made these atcs this morning to jump start my creativity since I have a few things due. You can see them in more detail here. I also had a power workout this morning and it felt really good to start my day that way! The weekend was awesome too! Yesterday I went to the Caribbean Carnival with some friends, it was cool but hot! The food was incredible, had some curry chicken and potatoes (yum) ,took some interesting pictures like the one below and grooved to the awesome sounds of by Alison Hinds. She is awesome live!!
snake handler
Also enjoyed Flipping Out, my new favorite reality show. He is totally OCDx 3 but I love him and man would I love to live in one of his houses or for him to flip my house. The stuff he does and says, people couldn't right the stuff any better. well I am out, woot for a short work week and celebrating Independence Day. I have some plans and I can't wait to celebrate on Friday! :)
xo

10 comments:

  1. ahhhhh I am so freaking jealous!!!! I might have to start a Caribbean Carnival here in France! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC's. I have been invited to a couple of ATC swaps and never did them. Just couldn't wrap my brain around something so small. Yours give me a few ideas. BTW, who is holding the snake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that angle!
    And eeck...a snake? EW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you had a great weekend and a workout this morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those atcs! The first time I saw that polkadotted back to the sass paper, I was like, this is PERFECT for an ATC! And yeah, it looks great on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ATC!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th! What is there to do around here on the 4th anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the ATCs! GREAT job woman! What a "jump start".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all in on your monday-thing! :D
    Lovely little ATCs, the "happiness" is my fave!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love flipping out too! Could you believe it when he gave his housekeeper that portrait? What was he thinking? What planet is he from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ATC! That snake freaked me out! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo