zero tolerance for that one over there

I can't believe it is June and we are half way thru 08 already! Where does the time go?! I also can't believe S1 will be on summer break starting next week. So it is time for me to go into super mommy mode and plan some local field trips for us to help the summer to be fun and to get mommy some free time out of work to spend with him and S2. :) Please share some fun crafts you like to do with your kids, I want to mix some creativity in there too! When the school year starts again they will both be in school and S2 will start pre-k, which is still totally unbelievable to me. My baby in school!!!! It is only a half day program but I am not ready but as she puts it she wants some friends! lol.
B and I are really into movies lately since tv is on hiatus for the summertime. We looked at some funny movies as of late. Some have been out for a while and for some reason I had no desire to see them but when you are in dire need of something funny to see omg, Knocked Up and Reno 911:Miami. Half Nelson is also good, but I love Ryan Gosling so I am little bias. I made these for my May gallery at PDW. The mini is about random events or photos in the months of May and June.

Photo credit Tisha McCuiston Photography



Photo credit Tisha McCuiston Photography

Goals for this weekend is to revamped my scrap area, (it looks like a bomb has gone off), go see SATC and chill. I will have a empty house so I need to make some things happen! :) Maybe even do a RAK from the purge!
xo



15 comments:

  1. what's SATC? love your lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute as a button page! If you're looking for more movies, PS I love you was good [except i cried through the WHOLE movie] and National treasure 2 was supprisingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Gotta love those layout! Good luck with the to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo in Cute as a Button is absolutely adorable! Love this set of layouts :)
    I just watched Once. If you like acoustic type guitar and piano, you will love this movie. oh and I loved Reno:911. Nicey Nash is also the host of Clean House on the Style network and I love love her!
    Good luck with the crafting ideas! :)
    If you have a spot, I think outdoor gardening is good for kids, my nephews enjoy their little patch of the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab LO's Vee. I had no idea you were in MD! Where?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah for summer!
    love the lo's too vee...the colors on the first one are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Reno 911 and Knocked up. Can't wait to see what you think of SATC...I LOVED IT!! Can you tell I'm excited?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the layouts are brilliant!! the kids are cute as ever. have fun at the movie - can't wait to hear all about it.
    let's meet up soon and get the littles together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i *so* need to get some sht done this weekend too :) ha. and i have little desire to scrap bc i need to actually clean/organize/unpack still. but i can tell you that those layouts and book make me wanna do something about it! hehe.

    i'm in dire need of some new tv or movies or something. i feel so lost without lost. and all that reality junk i love :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great new Los, as always! I have a little list of summer activities I have been working on for the kiddos, I will send you a copy when I get it done okay?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the layouts and totally agree with you about time flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done pages as usual! Good luck getting some things accomplished in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Lo's! I am going to see SATC friday night! WOOHOO lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been so creatively busy lately - love the results. You will love SATC, it was so totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! These LO's are fab!!! My scrap room looks the same way.....really need to clean it.....Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo