americana monday....

on my desk
*warning picture heavy :)
The weekend was a blast, had a great time with my family. As always it moved way to quickly but another one will be here before I know it so it is all good. I did get to play this weekend with some paper and glue, yay!! plus I took some pictures which is always a plus, watched National Treasures 1 & 2 (great movies) and hung out at the National Harbour at Pose in the Gaylord Resort. Very cool upscale club/lounge, had a good night out with my girls. I haven't been out in what it seems like forever so it was fun and different. But next time f* looking cute in some new heels, my feet were jacked at the end of the night! oy, next time I am wearing flats don't care if heels are sexier. :) I didn't get a chance to start thousand suns... but I am happy to hear so many of you loved it! It makes me even more excited to start it!!
new gallery up for the june/july dozens kits, here are a few of the layouts I made for it. I love the yellows in this kit and the knock knock stationary (the dog face) is my
favorite!
yeah

summer essentials
I also started on this (i love photos mini album by kc), it is pretty much done, some extra pages left open to fill! Here are some of the pages, the rest can be found here.

i love pictures mini

i love pictures mini

i love pictures mini

i love pictures mini

20 comments:

  1. you really inspire me every time vee!!!! love this mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new layouts...and that mini is hot...now i want to make one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that camera album and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this stuff is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts, and that mini is to die for!!!
    Did you not get rained on? We got soaked on the 4th, major bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great new Los and I am glad you had a fun weekend too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new LOs/Album woman! They're AWESOME!
    REALLY diggin' the T you're wearing in the 'Yeah' LO and the footsies shot in the 'Summer' LO!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude! sounds like you had a great 4th! i cracked up about the heels part. one time, i thought my feet were going to explode, lol. i gave that pair away :)

    and holy crap, so much awesomeness in scrap news! LOVE what you did with that mini (of course) and those pages!

    have a great week vee!!! you just ooze inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your fabulous layouts and your new album too! very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, I agree very inspiring. Now I want to take some of this newfound energy and scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mini is so fabulous Vee!!!
    I love all of your LO's too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your post today! So full of eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl!!!!!!!!!! GREAT stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are great layouts. Love your style. And I adore that camera mini album. Super cool!

    So guess what came in the mail yesterday? It felt like Christmas! Thank you so much for the RAK. You are so sweet and incredibly generous. I'll post some photos on my blog later today or tomorrow. Thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love picture heavy! glad to hear you had a fun weekend, even with the heels. love the mini, but those dozens l/os are fierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. camera album...love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah I forget to think about how long I am spending in heels until my feel let me know. But dang I bet you rocked them!

    You always, ALWAYS, inspire me. Layouts are awesome and so are the mini's. I miss you girl..we must chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you new projects {as always}! And i left you a cute little award on my blog! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Your layouts are awesome!!! I totally love the camera mini album!! You really inspire me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that album! Where can I find one?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo