day off = great day

I am enjoying have the day off especially at the start of the week. I caught up on some rest after working all weekend, which is good. I finished my gallery for the dozens, the kit is so cute! My favorite part of the kit was the sumo wrestlers paper! It is so cool, you can see I had fun cutting it up on this layout, lol.
IMG_3027

IMG_2951
a better view of my mini, I looked back at the video and I was a terrible Vanna, lol. I will do better next time! Thank you guys for all of the awesome comments on my v-blog! It was fun so may do another in the future especially when LOST comes back on!

damn vh1, I am hooked on another show that swore I wouldn't look at....diddy's search for a new assistant!!!
Four more days until breaking dawn to all my twilighters in the house! :)
xo

14 comments:

  1. i love the new LOs... you make that paper look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw lawdy i can hardly stand waiting for the 2nd to get here!!
    LOVE the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 365 layout, genius man! The mini is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! i can't wait til lost comes back on and to actually hear your commentary almost live, lol.

    are those books the jam? everyone and their brothers are talking abt them? oh! but dude. i love diddy. i will be hooked on that show, fo sho! :)

    happy day off, you lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout and the mini is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool layout!! Love the mini too!! Gotta check out the video blog. Wanting to see more of the minibook.

    As for the Twilight series...I am total fan too!!! I'm just now reading the 2nd book. Love it :)

    Michele(zosa13)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! breaking dawn! i've had it pre-ordered since february, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, love your video post...so great to see you using the little "Barbie sized" ATCs in a mini. I know you loved them and now they have a cute home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sasha1:39 AM

    Shut up .. I missed the preview show .. darn .. you know Making the Band is coming out again too right??
    Oh well have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you really do rock the mini's & I love the Vblog. The 365 layout is AMAZING. You really do blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Sooo loving that page and I see you have a vlog, wooohoo! off to check it out.
    Hugs,
    Dayami :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vee! Love the projects. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. jamaica8:54 PM

    the sumos are fabulous. never thought i'd ever say that about a scrapbook page. but damn. and the mini. ador-able. i want to see inside, dang vblog glare.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo