flashing lights confessions

my.street
Happy Thursday!!!
Just making it thru my week, how about you? I thought I would change it up a bit and do some confessions. I haven't posted them in a while so I thought it would be fun. You ready and here we GO yo! :)
1. did the overlooked challenge, hadn't done one in a while, so it was fun. Plus I love street signs, well signs period so why not photograph my street?!

2. these are all my substitute shows until my fall shows return. I miss LOST! :( You notice the trend here, yeah reality tv is rocking in the summer time!
*baldwin hills
*burn notice
*flipping out
*i love money
*project runway
*kathy griffin, life on the d list
*hopkins

3. tackling number two on the fun list, bowling is on tap for the clan this weekend. I am not going to lie, it was not favorite sport while growing up. But maybe with the little hands in the bowling bowls, random convo. with B and photo opp. it will be a lot more enjoyable.

4. some randoms snacks that are a hit for us
*original goldfish crackers they are better than the cheddar who knew.
*wheat thins and cheese
*watermelon, nothing better than eating it ice old

5. never attempt a home diy project if you are not quite sure the whole scope of the job, oy! I learned that lesson over the weekend. Thank goodness for a god sent handyman. Now some more stuff can get done in my house, yay!!
ok, that is all I have people, have a good one!
xo

5 comments:

  1. Love that pic! I want to do that too! LOL

    You are not the only one missing LOST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list! if only i had the time:)
    i can barely keep up with like 3-4 shows these days. i so cannot wait for GREYS to start up again!
    happy thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO hooking on Flipping Out too - and I love Kathy Griffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kathy griffin is awesome! I miss Lost something fierce...and we have to wait til february! BUT did you see trailers for Heroes? It makes me excited!! Are you going to CHA?? Oh..and the post before this...I LOVE those LO's! you rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like this week is flying by! TGIF tomorrow :) YAY! office worker people unite, lol.

    that pic is awesome, great angle! love your random list. and yeah, i totally miss Lost too. thanks for the heads up on i love money, lol. that show is a trainwreck you can't look away! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo