maxi dresses are the new mumus but way more stylish

strawberries and granola
Day two of operation better health is on it's way. The above made it actually enjoyable!
Granola and strawberries, breakfast of champions I say! It was so yummy! I saw something that totally gross me and B out last night on tv but was funny as hell too! Just let me say I thought I would never hear of this on MSNBC. Right now I am totally obsessing over maxi dresses
because they rock and I love anything that is super long, Botkier bags (love them and the creator partnered with Target to create a line that will be available this month at Target. however I want the Sasha duffle) and Honey I Washed the Kids Solid perfume by lush. just thought I would share, lol. Well nothing else, oh wait there is a new jack up today! The target is awesome, just love her! Here is my spin and the post should be up on jack later today!

july 1 already, craziness next thing you know it summer will be gone :( off to my workout!
xo


12 comments:

  1. I love maxi dresses too!!! They are SUPER comfy! You just made me want strawberries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Day9:05 AM

    Gonna have to check out maxi dresses...silly me has never heard of them! love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you do with paint. always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not going to tell us what the gross thing was?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous, I love it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is awesome. Love the photos on the angle and all the detail is superb!

    Maxi dresses. I am going to have to check that out. I am all for comfort, especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your breakfast looks delish! WTG!

    I am sooo lusting after a Botkier too.
    Have you visited The Purse Forum??
    You'll love it, it's addictive... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my kind of breakfast!!
    Going to have to check out those purses! Your layout is fantastic as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey vee! that breakfast looks good actually!! good for you on your workout! i have one tomorrow! that layout is gorgeous... but all your work always is!! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally GORGEOUS as usual:D
    how funny today is day 2 of our health thing too! It feels great!good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee, your breakfast looks delicious! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, love the layout and the photos on it! So awesome, miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo