the rundown

v.cards

I made these this morning for CHA in case someone may want my info not sure if anyone will but just in case they do, I am ready. I still need to finish packing, actually putting the clothes inside the suitcase would mean I would be finished with that task. Thanks for all of the well wishes! :) If anyone will be there please say hi and come by the October Afternoon booth on Saturday and say hi, I will be helping them out for a bit.
NOW, down to the nitty gritty.... PROJECT RUNWAY!

*stella is my favorite just because she is a rocker chick and she designs stuff for Blondie, pimps, or their employees, hehehe. Her design was trash though.

*blayne is off the chain girlicious, hehehe

*love love michael k. as always hehe, he had the summation of the guy who got voted off perfectly. What was he thinking the dress totally belonged in a slasher movie not the runway.

*this season doesn't seem to have the wow factor like it had when it first came on. Although I think wesley will win. He had to have some of Marc Jacobs magic rub off on him right?!

who is ready for Breaking Dawn?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am, love seeing these quotes on the author's site here until the book is released.

well I am out, stay cool and see you next week! :)
xo

18 comments:

  1. Have fun @ CHA woman! I'm thinking you need to send ME one of those cards! LOVE 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll surely run out of those beauties! surely.

    i've got PR on record for tonight so I didn't read your full recap :) yet.

    have fun!!!!!!!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun. I was watching Project Runway last night and was shocked to see someone from Portland! And my friend has some of her clothes. Now I'm excited to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, love your cards! They are so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to the 2peas thing right? I will look for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun. Keep K in line...lol...like that's possible! see ya when you get back. Will definitely need to chat then....

    and AUGUST 2nd BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!!! Have a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my those cards are cute! wish i could be at cha with you girls. have fun and tell me all about it later. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are going to have so much fun!!! Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So ready for the book! I finished 2 and im holding off on 3 for vacation! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a great time vee!!!
    and very cute cards btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! Hope you had and are still having a wonderful time. Those cards are beautiful. I wish I had made cards before I went this past winter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the contact cards..send me one haha

    anyway .. yah I think that PR is going to be alright this season..too bad there is no Christian..but it is still too early to tell .. random bunch that is for sure..

    later

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had an amazing time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, those cards are fabulous and so you. Love them! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, man, I would have loved a card. It was FAB meeting you!!! Next time we'll have lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo