say yes!

It is Friday my people and that equals happiness for sure!!! It is gorgeous today!!
I am ready to start the day so I can come back home to play! I want to get started on the new jack that will be uP on the 15th. It is an amazing one, eek so happy to jack her! :)

okay, so yeah Shelly left in the comment section yesterday that LOST wouldn't be back on until February!! I was so stunned and bubble totally busted. :( We have to wait until February?! Well now I know, thanks girl for the info! Obama was in Fairfax yesterday and I would have gone to see him if I hadn't found out so late. I was a little bummed but got over it. Surely he will be back to the area again. Did you know you have to get tickets to gain entry into his town hall meetings? Yeah me either and they don't post the locations where they are available until closer to the event.

31

fresh face

I am the July guest designer at Elle's Studio. She is so generous and her shop is amazing!! Her tags are the dopest in all the land!! She has so many fun tags and they are in some really great colors too. These are two of the layouts from my gallery, the rest can be seen here. Fun interview there too!
tgif, have a great weekend!
xo

16 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!? FEB!!!!
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I have time to catch up on this past season of Lost. :-) Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARgh!! Now what do we do till Feb!? Runway baby!
    Great lo's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude.. February??? That's it... if we have to wait that long we are planning a LOST premeire party and wathcing it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that Lo says 31... you like a teenager!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I took your advice on reading Twilight....I CANT PUT IT DOWN! I got it Wednesday night and I'm 2/3 the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new pages....and that pic of you!! so cute!! hope to run into you at CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha dopest in all the land! You are too cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude! awesome layouts and congrats on the elle's gig!

    i hope they stay lost for like 25 more years :) best show, man!

    ahhh yes, friday. and that is a beautiful thing for sure! have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these layouts vee...woodgrain...swoon!!

    we need to try and catch each other on skype this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess it's a good thing I don't watch Lost because i'd be dying of anticipation...that totally sucks for the fans.
    Vee your layouts are fabulous, love love that one with the ponytail, your photo is gorgeous, you look totally HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you posted these fab layouts here, I really wanted to see them but I was cruising through the gallery that day and had to go. Loving getting to ogle the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been tagged!! Please go to my blog for the instructions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the "31" layout. Hope you guys are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Elle's Studio!!

    Your layouts are amazing. Really like your clean style. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooo excited to see you over at Elle's :)

    good stuff.

    xo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome awesome layouts. I love your smiley face!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo