happy talk

MMM blog #1
My first blog post is up here, eeek!!! I had fun making this layout!
I've been tagged a few time by some of the loveliest ladies in all the land ;) I know this is late but in the tag you list five blogs that you love, so here goes! I am not following the rules exactly but you know, that is how I roll! :)
Tina
Dina
Debee
Maria Grace
Ruth

I love looking at CNN too, betcha didn't know that?! Try to be an equal opportunist tv watcher,lol! That is how I stay on top of things, while I am scrapping, I look at Jimmy Kimmel, Nightline and CNN,last night was awesome!! I am looking forward to the long weekend, my mom is coming up, love that she is retired and we get to see her more! Hopefully it will clear off some, it's been raining for two days now. I want to get outside and take some pictures! I hope you enjoy the last holiday of summer and have a fabulous long weekend!
xo

ps I do watch Baldwin Hills too, that is for another post. :)

15 comments:

  1. you did an awesome job on your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout you posted. And it's a great blog post. I can't wait to see how your Master year unfolds.

    I think that is ttv that I see on your layout.
    ConnieC

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post~~ love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I used to love Rollie Pollie Ollie! Too bad I was like twelve when I watched it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks awesome vee! I love the paint tutorial and of course I left you some love. I totally laughed that you and to be an equal opportunist tv watcher! Did you watch the mole when it was on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, my daughter is OSBSESSED with Rollie Pollie Ollie. Did a double take when I saw you layout! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved rollie pollie ollie! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D I like those little facts!!Great sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've been tagged! see my blog for details!
    http://momy4him.typepad.com/the_little_things/2008/09/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog. I guess I am not the only one. I have tagged you too. Check it out here!
    http://hookedgoodness.blogspot.com/2008/09/been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh ! This looks so sweet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Lo is so cute!! I will def. have to be a MM lover now that TWO of my fave girls are on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are SO funny!!!
    i love tagging you girl
    giving you a shout out :)
    woot woot
    I also wanted to let you know I am So proud of you! Your post on MMM was AWESOME!!!! But honestly, i saddly have to say, we still need a little bit of that vee magic to make that paint shine :)
    there is no other sweetness
    I'm cheering you on and hope you have an awesome day

    ps: thanks for the shout out! I love your list!!!! speaking of, i need to update my bloglines LOL

    okay,
    cheerio!
    blessings
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog ! your art is beautiful !
    emma

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo