heart saturdays....

so worth it...
i love Saturdays, really I do!
* because it is my sleep in late day
* do fun things like go on a cupcake run for the family, we are a red velvet household
* breaking in my new gypsy05 dress
* lunch date with my sister
* catching up on the new season of burn notice
* interactive fun about the olympics on directv
* quiet time without the kids
* scrapping the new dare
* reading water for elephants
* finally hanging my inspiration board:
inspiration corner
hope you are having a good Saturday too!
xo

9 comments:

  1. i think Saturdays are pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sundays used to be my fave, but i think saturday has replaced that... sundays were just too close to monday :) hahahaha. love that photo and hope you have a great weekend vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good Saturday. I need to make some cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inspiration board, Vee! I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps those little SC cards, too... awesome!

    Have a rad rest of your weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!!!!
    It's been sometime.
    I'm so glad everything is going well..

    Love this inspiration wall!!!

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm....cupcake....

    love a good saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great inspiration board, it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a quiet Saturday without the kiddos to just scrap and relax, does that sound mean of me?? I love your inspiration board... did you make it? If so, fill me in on how! I have been wanting to make one with corkboard and a fram, but am wondering if it is really as simple as I am making it!LOL... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhh
    i need another saturday LOL
    i so want to just wake up whenever
    i hate that my neighbors get up so early and make tons of noise cleaning. i am glad you got to chill and i love the board! so rad
    :)
    -d

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo