an idle mind...

nutshell
what to do when you are anxiously awaiting for the best book on the planet to be release?!
...scrap of course
tackled the dare 102 and jack 34 early really early this morning. New jack will be up later today.
After seeing her vblog about the awesome deals at Paper-Source; I went straight there yesterday and scored some paint for $1.00 each and it is my favorite paint to use! I also purchased a cute little 12x12 chalkboard for $9.30 which had been $38.00!!!!
...i know steals right?!!!

new gold(en)

hello august...
I can't believe it is Friday already, my days seem to run together. I think it is a con to being older, when I was younger time seemed to drag, is it just me?!
We are in the dog days of summer here and we I say dog days I am not joking! It is so freaking hot!! Next week will not bring relief but more days of hotness with temps in the high 90's but with DC's humidity it really means can't breath outside hotness!!!

Who is looking forward to Pamela Anderson new reality show, you know I am for sure! :) I just know it will have some type of Pam and Tommy Lee drama!!!

Thank you for all of the kind words of encouragement yesterday!! They really mean a lot to me!
Well off to psych myself up for our trip to Chuck- E- Cheese in an hour. I am looking forward to the polaroid ride with the mouse, lol...

have an awesome weekend!
xo

29 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day & your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO. Hope you have fun at Chucky Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, loving the artsy feel of the layout, thanks for sharing! Maybe I'll get into some paint today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. i don't know how you do the heat girl. i was in DC last year this time and I swear I've never been so hot in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, soooo loving the layout! The white/black with the splash of red is wonderful! LOVING the "glimpse" of a photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang girl... I wish we could scrap together sometime. Really, really, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh awesome LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see that polaroid photo with Chuck E. scrapbooked. LOL! I guess I will have to admit to having one of those photos with me in it...not from when I was a kid, but from last summer. Yikes.

    Hmmm...my Paper Source had no deals. Dang...but I am glad you found a few!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dang polaroid ride is what gets me to take my boys! LoL.
    WOOT that you entered MMM. you rock.
    and that Paper Source sale? Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sasha2:23 PM

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy crap!
    you're scrapping to pass the time too? my hubby comes in tonight at 10ish and i already told him that we are stopping at barnes and noble on the way home...lol.

    love the lo and yay for awesomely cheap supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're awesome. Can you be my best friend. I'm anxiously awaiting my book also

    ReplyDelete
  13. same here with the days running together, vee. you inspired me to pull my paints out the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  14. why don't i know what book you are referring to?
    happy first day of august!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it girl! i wanna try paint!! Hey email me...gotta question :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness...gorgeous vee I mean hello?
    Nobody on EARTH can do paint like you can. Freakin' fabulous! Have a great time honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that layout! Your painting skills are just the most fabulous!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This layout is just so beautiful. Love it, love the journaling. I'm so happy you sent your entry into MMM, you're so talented my friend. I feel the same way about Chuck E Cheese, pouring hand sanitizer all over J as we leave, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the paint on your LO! The sketch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! love how this turned out! good luck on the masters, you are fabulous and uber talented - they'd be honored to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow thanks for sharing all those goodies! I wish I had a paper source closer to me. Love the new lo. Super fun. Hope it cools down for you. And hope Chuck E Cheese was great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh yes. got the book:) maybe ill finish it between dr visits:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello beautiful!! Gorgeous layouts!! Wishing you luck with the Memory Makers Masters, but they would be lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. dude! i just started reading the second one. OMG. heidi told me abt it. OMG again.

    fantastic layout! love the design. your paint skills are seriously fantastic. i can't work magic like that. hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey sweetie!! I have been meaning to stop by and say HI and how cool it was meeting you at CHA!!! You are the best!!
    Hugs,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE your style. There's no one else like YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooh, chuck e sneeze... hope you survived! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I got my copy of THE book yesterday, but in the middle of finishing another one before I start it.

    Good luck at Chuck E's!!

    I haven't been here by your blog for a while, and I love the look of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. you've got such style!!!
    love the hambly use for negative space, drawing attention to your photo. love this!!!
    happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo