it's good...

50/365
because it is FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!
say with me FRIDAY!!! :)
Finally I can stay up all night to see the Olympics and celebrate in real time. TEAM USA is rockin' right?! I must confess I am totally addicted to the Olympics, flickr, dares, jacks and all things related to creating at the moment. Probably spend too much time on the computer but it is fun, so.... Did dare 104 this morning and a new jack is up today! This girl is fabulous, believe me you will want to jack her! :)
art (dare 104)
Things are super busy at work which makes it even better because the work week doesn't drag, double plus! Having lots of fun taking ttv pics and just enjoying the last days of summer. School starts in two weeks can't believe both s2 will be in school! One in second grade and my youngest starting pre-k!! She will be riding the bus, don't know how I will react to that one when the day comes in September!! I am really looking forward to fall. I love how beautiful the Mid Atlantic region is in fall with the trees in gorgeous colors! Well that is all I have, have a great weekend!

ps, I think will Phelps comes back to Baltimore he will have two new stalkers with me and my sister that he may or may not want, lol..... He is amazing!!
xo

20 comments:

  1. i am glad I get to see the Olympics all weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jack... i can't wait to do it too. and you're not the only one addicted to the olympics....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Yes, It's true. I am in awe of Michael Phelps. He is so amazing and I am totally addicted to the Olympics as well. Can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to keep up with the games but i keep falling asleep. m. phelps is a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoot. blogger ate my first comment. i'm gearing up for my friday post over here, lol. this week flew by! love what you did with the dare.. i gotta get back on these :) have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin the paint. Always lovin your paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with the olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please leave Phelps alone...LOL!
    Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok...stop the madness. That page is so cool! Love it girl! And say hi to Mr. Phelps for me ^-------^

    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this as always! go phelps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee, love this one! You're self-portraits are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok that dare is awesome. I love what you did with it. Oh and I love the olympics too. I just wish the coverage here was better. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, the Olympics have been so bad for my sleeping!! I am looking foward to Michael Phelps growing some hair back!! LOL. :) Great new LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phelps got 8 medals, wow! Love that layout, such fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girlie! Love the layout. And absolutely love the new avatar of Studio Calico. Can ya take one of me with my hair flowing like that? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok good, it isn't just ME> i've been glued to the olympics!
    so exciting to see it all. and yeah, phelps is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey sweetie!! check out my blog I gave you an award.
    www.allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi vee!!! Gorgeous layout as always! I know what you mean about Fall and Fridays, lol!! Have a great week, there is another Friday coming soon, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo