whomp there it is....

01234567
I did some scrapping this week, took me three days but I did it.:) I guess I wasn't feeling very creative this week or a good blogger to boot. I think it may have something to do with me watching the Olympics until the whee hours of the morning and finishing up reading Water for Elephants. What an awesome book, I loved it! The Olympics is pretty fabulous too! ;)
3810

I made these two layouts for Just Let Me Scrapbook for this month's gallery. There is a great promo going now- when you spend $40 you get $10 off your next purchase. I think it is a good deal because the store will be flooded with new cha goodies soon! :)

It is on for fall tv!! I watched the Hills on Monday. Lo still a b*, still on team Audrina, Doug is a cutie (my interest is peeked), Spencer is still a douche and LC is still annoying me. ha, guess you wonder why I watch, lol... it is entertaining. I think shepratt is in for a real treat this season, finally! She is going to get cut off by the knees when LC finds she is double dipping, doesn't she remember jenbunny?!

well that is all i gave, sad but true. Almost the weekend y'all, I see the light at the end of the work week tunnel! :)
xo

22 comments:

  1. You are funny...you and your books and tv watching! I need to get back into reading, but I thank GOD for Tvo! I don't watch the hills, used to but now watch Baldwin Hills. Your layouts are really cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh!! vee i love the 2nd layout...gonna have to lift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of the numbers is just wonderful! What fun accents and these are often left on a sticker sheet or set of chipboard letters anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the numbers! :) I haven't been being very creative lately either. It's aight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the LOs :)
    I totally think that the Olympics has affected me a little, too...I'm totally obsessed!!
    Oh, and you have an award waiting for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You? Not feeling creative. Guess it happens to the best of us. These came out great. Love the expression on the first one. Love all the details on the 2nd; esp the date stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great girlie! I havent been crafting either, but it's because I'm a prisoner of my job..lol. have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pages are fab my dear...Are u watching big brother??? Man crazy. Cant wait for lost!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the LOs. For not feeling so creative you cranked out some great pages!

    - Marjorie
    HarajukuChic @SIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. tomorrow is my friday ;) so looking forward to a long weekend here!

    dude. i think thats my new favorite vee layout, for serious.

    hills, i'm with you. have u been watching MTB and I wanna work for the super fantasticest diddy? Ha. soo good!

    have a great rest of the week! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fab pages! Love how simple but fun they are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOVVVVVVVE that last LO! I took a pic of my street sign the other day after seeing this pic when you first took it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts. and a BIG CONGRATS to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy crap!!!! MMM!!! congrats girl! well deserved! so happy for you! can't wait to see everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the MMM!

    Love your work with the dozens kits!

    nicholD

    ReplyDelete
  16. HEY BOO .. yah you right WHOOMP ..girl you took me back with that one haha .. love the LO as usual stunna ..

    OKAY UMM where is your post .. you know you need to post that MMM .. CONGRATS .. Ima congratulate you again when you post again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on Masters!
    love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOO HOO. Your layouts are amazing....love love love 3810! I am so happy to be sharing this amazing ride with you my friend. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous layouts!
    that's funny you liked Water for Elephants, i just thought it was too depressing, and way too much about something i was not interested in i guess...i just thought it was going to be something completely different....i didn't hate it, but didn't LOVE it, ya know.
    oh well, one thing i have great taste in is finding great scrappers, and you are one of theM! LOVE YOUR WORK!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  20. i adore the way you use the white background with no reservations. Its so stark and clean and amazing. You do fantastic work. *big fan*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Los... I love the colors, paints, and all... :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo