justinbobby drops science

So I am going straight into my Hills recap because Justinbobby is so dope! lol
I never thought I would say this but the boy is making sense!! lol. I would have told Audrina the same thing last night on the Hills. Forget all the drama I do not understand LC at all and the fake, dominating convo at the end was so blah...She totally makes my stomach turn and I never thought that before, you see,she was my favorite on Laguna. Now I see why Kristen was such a b* to her! So now I strictly watch the show for Audrina and her fly bags/shades and glimpses of Justinbobby!!! I mean seriously how many "best" friends does this girl (LC) have?!!

My event was cancelled so I didn't have to work, which was a blessing because we got tons of rain and winds from the storm, thanks for the concern! The good thing is my fall garden (lettuce and collards) received loads of rain because it was struggling for a bit. The weather has been unseasonbly hot!!

woman

Made a couple of dare layouts this weekend after completing my first assignment for MM. I love the new fabric American Crafts thickers, I want to use them on everything! These are grey and in the Sept. Studio Calico kit, I am loving grey and plum at the moment. I think those two colors are going to be my fall colors with some yellows too! :)
no more....
xo

22 comments:

  1. Fabric Thickers?! No flippin way.....enabler alert!

    Diggin your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came here from looking at these layouts on Sis to tell you how marvelous I think you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl lovin the fabric thickers .. umm how about I use mines lol .. and yes LC is very annoying and just too much for me to handle sometimes. Lovin the LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm....plum and gray with a touch of yellow...that sounds like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore these layouts, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors schemes in these! Great job! I think grey and plum is inspired!

    Also...GOTTA get me some wood grain. Been looking for some for awhile now. Any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both those layouts...beautiful!
    Have a great day~ Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love the colors you used on these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cool vee!
    Safo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovin the loveliness, missy :)

    gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, girl. those layouts are seriously AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the fabric thickers!!! I bought about 6 packs when they first came out lol I know i have thicker issues lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Los as always. I have not seen the fabric thickers yet... very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are very awesome layouts. You have great style. :)
    And you are so spot on with the colors. I just looked at my wardrobe, and I'm seeing the same colors as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! As usual. Really love the composition of Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabric American Crafts thickers?? Sigh, I live in a small town with no SB shops, so I would have to order online. And as I just did an online purchase last month and waiting for the stash to arrive, I can't buy anything just yet. Looks like I will have to be patient.... (",)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 more amazingly beautiful layouts!

    I really like the stamples and 3 little blingies on the second one.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  18. aren't the sc kits fantastic! so glad i jumped on that one :) and holy schmoly lady... such lovely layouts. and hello. lc makes me cringe these days, eww. i love whitney and her hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh these layouts are fantastic!!!
    and always love your recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum - grey + plum is so good. and totally agree with you about justinbobby. in all his scruffiness. audrina is nothing but nice and Lo's attitude drives me crazy and now she's dragging LC down with her. Yuck and I just don't care now! But loving Whitney's adventures in NYC. Could totally handle a spin-off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely colors. love these ones, so strong and graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo