make the people say ye(ah)!

pushing for change
Happy Friday, another week down and looking forward to the weekend. This is my sister's birthday weekend so lots of celebrating to be had! Our mom is coming up tonight for the festivities. :) Showing my support, love the colors of the above photo, can picked up here if you want one too! :) Can't wait to get my new items, thanks to jamaica's enabling! ;)

Photobucket

I made some atc's this morning for the MMM blog, but it wasn't being very friendly with me this am, so here they are. I haven't done these for a while, so it felt good. Made it very hard to stop creating and get ready for work. Loved playing with my DYMO to make lil' clear journaling strips!

I watched all of my shows and it feels good, but new week will be a problem, so much to watch so little time! I loved Gossip and dare I say c.bass is growing on me?!
TGIF!!

20 comments:

  1. GET OUT .. those are so good Vee..man the things you come up with .. I just stare at them lol. Happy Bday to your Sis boo ... and yall have fun .. make it do what it do ..

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of those Barack cards, soooo quick!!!

    Anyhoo, I LOVE those ATCs. I'm so afraid to try them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE CHUCK, VEE?!!
    HAHA

    me too...me too...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. here we are again :) happpppy friday! how lovely those atcs are. i've noticed you mention that you scrap in the mornings a lot (before work)... fun! i skip breakfast at home just for a little extra sleep, lol.

    anyway, happy bday to your sister and hope you have a fantastic weekend :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh those are cool! Girl did u see supernatural? I havent seen it but its on my dvr eeek i cant wait lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are pretty darn cool, vee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!1...gossip girl is getting so good! chuck is growing on me too! jen t.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just have to say...chuck has always been my fave. haven't watched this weeks yet...but can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me want to try ATC's....that is all lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool ATCs! Happy bday to your sis - hope you all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like that barak card. where is it from?

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have an unending pot of creativity!! love the atcs (and the barack support)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh-BahMah.
    Oh-Eight.
    Oh-Yeah.

    Beautiful ATCs. Never seen any that good. Happy Day to yr sis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those atc's are rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. supah cool, VEE!!

    SUPAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, I finally got to see ANTM last night... Holy cow! The REALLY changed a few of those girls... I loved the red head(I forgot her name) but Clark with that black... I think it is too dark. I LOVED Brittany's longer weave, but then she got the boot~I thought that Annalyse or wahtever her name is should have gone, she cannot pose!! Ok, enough about that... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ATC's. I wish I could be productive like that in the morning. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your fam and Happy B-day to Vee's Sis.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo