whatever you like.

Happy Friday, easily one of my favorite days of the week! OKAY, so I just loved loved Grey's last night!! I thought it was awesome considering that I thought Heroes was going to to be the highlight of tv premiere week but it was serious a let down for me. Am I the only who thought it was way too much information, good peter, bad peter, good claire, bad claire, new heroes, etc.. (wow)! We were really happy with last night's Greys! The lines and plot was so great, the two hours flew by! By far the greatest line of the night was Dr. Badass, ok love him! I am so hoping he is staying around, still love McSteamy as always! Meredith is still getting on my nerves, will someone tell her to grow up! My sis and I laughed so hard when Christina finally told her the truth and then got hurt, we always say God works quick but damn that was really quick! :)
accessorize your photos
My blog post is up at the MMM blog! Oh, almost forgot the winner for yesterday's rak is:

jen renee said... growing up gotti?! 4:25 PM

My sister didn't think anyone was going to win the rak because she said we were the only ones who watch this show, it was like Bravo's first reality series. I am sure you can find the episode on you tube, just plug in Victoria buys the Gotti boys furs. It is so funny, her friend must say this line like a million times through out the episode. The show is funny just see the boys' haircuts, omg and Victoria's weave, priceless! So jen, hit me up with your address and I will ship out your goodies! :)
xo

12 comments:

  1. Oh Geez! I'm smacking myself on the forehead now! Where's Carmine when you need him? ;)
    Running off to check out your BLOG! snicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I missed most of Grey's last night (we had a class at the store)...I hate to miss it, my niece was on it last year (she was the nanny that ran over the little girl)...anyway, she said McSteamy is as dreamy IRL..she said when he talks to you, he makes you feel like you're the only person in the room...and he is very indearing when he talks about his wife and kiddos, isn't that sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you always dish about TV shows as I watch WAY too much TV myself. Loved Grey's last night too - though you're right, Meredith IS very irritating. Loved that too - how Christina told her the truth and got impaled with the icicle! I always love how wonderfully they tie in the theme in underlying currents between the plots and subplots. Totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME technique :) Happy Friday Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah heroes was a little confusing and now adding nicki/terri or whoever she is now just made it worse.. grey's was awesome! i hope dr. hunt joins the cast too! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. how i love the new look of the blog. the new shows are awesome. i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I cant stop laughing, I keep thinking of Coming to America "whatever you like" LOL .. whoo .. hmm I love Greys to girl and Meredith is past getting on my nerves, Ima need her character to get some sense in the relationship field of it all .. get ready cuz umm Ms. Thang in about what 2 weeks Real Housewives ATL is coming on .. and Heroes was just like WHOA..I had to remind myself what happened last season, I know I am bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe love a little peek! and i'm totally with you on the meredith thing, ugh! and the gotti kid that wrote the diet book did a signing at borders when i worked there and all the 16 year old girls there were beyond scary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I loved Growing Up Gotti. It always made my laugh.
    GA was good but Mer needs to get slapped in the face a few times.
    I am so looking forward to the new Dr.
    He's dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did NOT watch Greys... it did not make my TV cut after the incetuous relationship with Izzy and George! LOL. I DID catch ANTM last night... holy Hannah, Clark brought it! And I think Lauren is the dark horse... she is quiet but she is amazing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so mad ..i missed greys ant. !! ughh! ...and i was way off on my guess!lol!well,i am off to catch gossip girl and watch my man chuck! :) congrats to jen renee!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo