what's inside the box?!!!

no, nothing heinous like the Se7en movie my guy, Brad Pitt was in. I love that movie, one of my all time favorites for sure! Good stuff promise to share, but first look who is really inside of the box....
someone is enjoying the box

Saadiq couldn't wait to play inside of the big HUGE empty box this morning, lol!
My prize box from Memory Makers came yesterday!! I was so excited because some of the other girls received theirs on Tuesday! The sponsors (Tamron, We R Memory Keepers, Therm O Web, Ranger,etc...) were so generous; this picture doesn't even include a fraction of the product. I am totally thankful and a little overwhelmed. I have to try and organize this somehow, I scrap in my bedroom, yeah I say good look with that, lol. I have loads of adhesive which I am ecstatic about because that is my least favorite thing to buy and I use it like water. I even was down to glue for about a week but wouldn't go buy any because I knew I had some coming in this box!

prizes from MMM09

I started scrapping yesterday with the Sept. PDW kit, so yummy. Guess what, I will have some of my favorites from CHA in the October kit, I can't wait to see it all together. The Oct. kit will be on sale Sept. 25th. Well off to hang some baskets that I picked up at IKEA last night and read some of the Sept. issue of Vogue, have a great day!
xo

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations, again! I hope you have tons of fun with the load of goodies from MMM!!! And the prize that found the box after you emptied it looks like a good one, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! what a good mail day! Congrats again on the MMM win. You are so talented. Thanks for continuing to share your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see your coming posts with all the creative ways your going to use all the products in :)

    (Cool picture with your son coming out of the box, embedded with the floor board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH!! goodie pack!! COngrats again on MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, look at all that stuff girl!!! but the prize in the box is even cuter!!

    Have a great day
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Vee, that looks like one heck of a goodie box!
    Congrats again, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a Cutie in a BOx ! Luv your pic and look at that Fab loot. Congrats !!!

    Norma K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ain't it funny how kids can have so much fun in a box!?! LOL

    have fun with all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great loot! COngrats once again to you! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! be sure to post pics of all your IKEA goodies!
    Oh, and don't you hate it when you have to spend $$ on adhesive? I've gone down to glue quite a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so know what you mean...totally overwhelmed. I was down to my last adhesive too....
    I have no idea where I am going to put it all. So much goodness. You so deserve it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what fun-all of those great supplies!Such a wonderful box(or contents of box:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that box looks like some serious scrapb fun!!! I feel the same way about adhesive :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. shahnnen6:21 PM

    oooohh....luh-key! you totally deserve it, and i'm glad you were recognized (with adhesive, to boot.)
    love GG so far, and i'm just finished watching the end of last season of greys---so excited. did you watch fringe? i bought it on itunes.we'll see how it goes.
    xoxo-shahnnen

    ReplyDelete
  16. i know that picture is getting scrapped, right?! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hooray for goodies!!!!!!!
    what a blessing indeed :)
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  18. you make me want to scrap!! I'm back in blogland and wanted to say hi :) Ooooo I see as I type this that The Hills is back on. I wonder if they show it in England. I'll just have to read your updates for now...

    ReplyDelete
  19. heeee.
    have fun finding room for it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats! AM checking both blogs at the same time; just lurking around and leaving love :)

    http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG girl!!!! Lots of goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HOLY CRAPP I WOULD HAVE TO ROLL AROUND IN THAT A FEW TIMES hahahahaha CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl if I was your neighbor, I would have had to buss that mailman upside his head for THAT box ... WOW I am soo PROUD of you and HAPPY for you .. you have no idea..love it girl .. love it

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a fun box of goodies! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello, First visit here, I like a lot your work !

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo